+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Twisters

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Twisters

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I remember when I was 15 or so and my step-dad decided to take me and a couple siblings out to McDonalds in a neighboring town. We were eating inside when the manager comes out and says that there was a tornado alert and that we had to go in the restrooms (because they're the only place in Mickey D's with no glass). So I ended up stuck in a filthy men's room with my step-dad, my brothers and a bunch of random men I didn't know; while my sister was in the women's restroom with a bunch of strangers.

Thats priceless. lol

According to the news, only 3 people died in this one. Some people just got a few bones broken.

Which is sad, and tornados are very powerful which is something I always remember. I can't be afriad of them because they happen atleast once a year, sometimes more. Plus I used to live in Kansas, Kansas takes tornados very seriously, they have everthing planned out to the T.

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

I'm aware of the fact that tornados are very dangerous and nothing to be taken lightly and I'm happy I never was in a position like aceman, however I'm lacking real fear of it since I live in an area where Twisters never occur.
    Those things never really happen in middle Europe ... lucky me. A storm maybe once or twice every few years, but that's about it. And those are never really grave.

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    You don't **** with mother nature, because she'll **** with you.
    Problem is, humanity is pretty much ****ing the hell outta it right now actually ... >_<
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

i like them, but im also scared of them, ive had a couple of friends die in a tornado storm. thats something i would never sleep through because you never know if its only the roof that goes, the whole building, or something crashing down on you. they may happen every year, but storms are becoming more active and danergous as the eco-sytem turns in on itself.

we get bad tornado storms, and collinsville about fifteen mintues away draws in tornados like a vaccum. they had at least five if not more touch down that destroy part of the city. killing several people, and injured thirty more when one took down their walmart centers, and some stores next to it.
    one came through a couple of years ago at the end of july, ( it was at least over 100 in temps all together) that missed my town by two miles had wind strong enough to take down most of the metro area. all power was out from anywhere to two weeks to a month and a half because the power companies had so many places to go and not enough people to do it. since more storms had come in after it, some places lost power again. It was just bad since alot of people did get hurt too either driving through it, or standing outside.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Otaku nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz may be famous one day nightboyz's Avatar
    Thanks

Once when I was a child I was going to a vacation spot I go to every year and it was getting bad (storm wise) and one went right over the truck.

With that said I nither fear nor enjoy them and there distructive power.

The only thing to fear is mankind. To lie cheat and steal is there way, sadly.
    Kamen Rider....DECADE!!!

Newbie Kismet is off to a good start
    Thanks

I want to chase them some day so that I can help know more about them and the paths they take. I am interested in them and wanted to know everything about them. I can tell you when one's about to happen either way though.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

I have never been in a tornado nor seen one so I do have to ask.
    Do they really look all demented and crazy in person like pick up a chicken and thro it in like a window or something? lololol

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CBtay01 View Post
    I have never been in a tornado nor seen one so I do have to ask.
    Do they really look all demented and crazy in person like pick up a chicken and thro it in like a window or something? lololol
    Yeah, that could totally happen, or a maybe something bigger like a tree for example because they go though windows all the time.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zev View Post
    Yeah, that could totally happen, or a maybe something bigger like a tree for example because they go though windows all the time.
    wow really?!?!?!? I am sorry i laughed but seriously they sound both cool and tottaly dangerous.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2