+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Are u really one of us?

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Are u really one of us?

No, he and I are on good turms for the most part. My other little baby brother on the other hand, he likes anime or is starting to. So when he gets a little bit older and starts likeing more he and I can totaly piss off our other brother.
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yeah this is my kind of thread. I got my anime collection whcih ddwarfs everyones regulary video collection. I name my favorite things after gundam pilots and have spent more time in japan in the last three years than any other country. I am otaku loud and proud. Whoah.

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

lol woo lol thats cool scourge lol and just wow beast u are lucky lol i wana go >> can i move ther with ya i can be your servent and cleen your house lol i wold so do that to be ther lol

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Sadly, I'm growing away from it since the end of the last one I saw. Not much on watching anymore.
    I usually read manga now, even though it costs money to buy.
    For anime, it's just watching a setted script, whereas I believe manga you can think of certain things yourself such as voices and reactions and other plotholes.
    If you saw my room you'd understand.
    About 50 issues of Shonen Jump and over 30 Mangas divided over 4 different series.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not a gigantic anime fan. I know enough about it to be part of the culture, though, and I absorb enough of the stories and characters to have conversations about them. I much prefer manga because it's much easier for me to keep up with, and most animes are mangas first.
    Why hello there!

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

i love anime and am not afraid to show what i draw or make, but im not such a fanatic i have to hang wallpaper, and such around my room. I love manga more, since it has more of a story line, though anime has its benifits as well. though thats mostly the reason i was drawn to it to begin with was the storylines and plot theories.

for the most though, i dont really show any of it on my walls, sheets, ect.... since ive turned 18. when you make friends from work, and the such when they see alot of that stuff they tend to think your childish and wont want to work with you. ive had that happen before, and it ruins alot of business opportunities, even when they see some of it in your office areas.

So ive learned you dont have to show something to be a fan of it, its like saying you can only be jock, nerd, or outcast in highschool. You can be alot of things at once it just depends on what you do to show it. i tend to keep little anime keychains alot of the time now. I have plenty of it on my computer for my wallpaper and such on here as well.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Banned neko nathaniel is off to a good start neko nathaniel's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm what u all sed was deep and i think its rong if people see u have what u call 'kid' things and thay think u are childish is rong thay shuld at lest give u a chance and saddly im growing away from this sight to....people are really making me ma might go to another sight or just make my own who knows but that wont happen for some time now

Newbie Okysho is off to a good start Okysho's Avatar
    Thanks

I may be an anime nerd, yes, but as such I follow the steryotype that I DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO SPEND ON ANIME GOODS!!!! WAAAAHHHH!!!!!! But that's ok because I need to use it for starting my own manga publishing company
    Okysho Kenyaku - Seal of Fire

www. onykysho.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast