+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: underage drinking?

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

underage drinking?

what is you're views on this subject?
    I think it's getting out of hand! The goverment has created the law of a drinking age in order to protect you! It's soo sad to see tennagers getting killed from drunk driving but you know what ot's their own fault. The goverment can only do soo much.

anyways ^^
    -underage drinking?
    -is it getting out of hand?
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: underage drinking?

Over here there isn't really any underage drinking because there isn't a law which forbids minors to drink alcohol.

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Over here there isn't really any underage drinking because there isn't a law which forbids minors to drink alcohol.
    Really? i taught all places have a law against under age drinking. I think because there is a law about more people are ending up doing it because of peer pressure or just to break a law. But it really get's kind off sicking when you see the amount of acohol some teenagers put into their system.
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree underage drinking is pretty sad, and disgusting. The sad part is that no one is making them physically do it. They are doing it with a certain amount of their own will.

Smoking is the same thing, the law is a bit looser on it I think, but even still. When I leave school and see people getting in their cars to leave the first thing they do is get out a cigarette take a few puffs and car is filled with smoke in 1 minute flat. I am getting a bit off subject though.

Drinking is not quite the worst thing in the world to do, but when you are under the age it is something you should never pick up. I do not know if I made any sense, but that is how I see it anyway.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

Underage drinking is very sad of it gets out of hand........
    I mean....come one.....who hasn't had at least one drink and were underage.......
    The most important thing is to learn how to control that.......and once you get out hand, then it becomes a real problem........
    Also, I think that peer pressure has a lot to do with.........
    I have seen too many friends getting out of control because they feel the pressure of the society
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

As bad an idea as I think teenagers drinking is: age doesn't seem to be a huge factor in idiots getting drunk and killing innocent people in car wrecks. Drinking and Driving is just as deadly if the car's being driven by a 45 year old as it is when it's a 16 year old driving. In a completely common-sense approach: it seems ridiculous to ban substances from certain age groups and not from others. If the substance is bad enough to ban from anyone in the first place: no one should be allowed to use it at all.

Nothing is more enticing to teens than the words "you can't do that."

Which is probably why recent studies show anti-tobacco psas have little or no affect on the general public's decisions about tobacco use.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah underage drinking are getting out of control, but can the gov really do, Thay can only introduce laws. People who drink drive are either complete idiots or too drunk to realise what they are doing

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

hmm... underage drinking huh?

where i come from... it is really illegal... but i don't mean to say i haven't...

i'm still underage, and i have been drinkingfor quite a number of instances already... usually during debuts, partys, and other formal gatherings... a cheers to a birthday celebrator... and all those other things... but all the time, i have been under the supervision of an adult... i'm not saying that that excuses me from the act that i had underage drinking... it's just that, i guess, i haven't done anything wrong...

i mean, i've never been drunk (okay, maybe once, but islept all the time), i believe the sense of he law is that nobody will cause any trouble... but i guess, the ones who actually cause trouble are those adults who buy beer or any alcoholic drink and cause a rampage after they get drunk... whose the worse citizen?

the underage guy who at least knows how to control his drinking, or those brutes who go on and destroy properties o the bars, streets, or wherever they are when they are drunk...

they hurt themselves, strangers, friends, and even their families... who'se the better one???
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast