+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Understand the female

Newbie aarathi is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Understand the female

In my opinion, quarrels between husband and wife happens because of the misunderstanding of woman. Husband must understand their desires and feelings. Then the life becomes beautiful.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it IS totally impossible to understand my feelings, my emotions. I myself don't understd why I'm upset sometimes. I think my boyfriend understands me much better than I do... It's just not ment for the world to understand human beings... Yes, men can be very complicated too.

I think women are more c onfusing because women get more mood changes. Like come on! Most of us get mood changes at least once a month when we have PMs! I find it just terrible! I hate when I'm in a mood change- I get depressed and mad at the world for nothing! It's so confusing to me and to everyone around me...

I just think that two people must be very open about everything and tell each other ALL they know about their feelings and then they can come to some understanding and be able to live together.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Don' worry, Lasura, men r jus' as complicated; believe it or not. It's jus' a sterotype that men r simple, their r many times in which we don' even understand ourselves. Despite that, even men believe in the sterotype too. Both sexes r very complex, even if we like the same things; we usually like them for different reasons. Jus' 'cause we think a little differently, doesn' make us any less complex. There r jus' as many friends of mine, that r guys, that even I don' understand; as there r friends that r girls. It's not jus' girls or guys, but the entire human race that's complicated.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

To me, both male and female have thier complicated and easy moments. This reminds me of soemthing that has been BUGGING me like crazy, because of all the answeres I'm getting, so I'mma explain it here and yeah... Funny little back story:

Last semester on a almost daily basis, almost everytie I was in the hallway I'd see this girl, looks like a Freshman, VERY cute girl. Anywho we'd sometimes make direct eye contact, and yeah, just see her a lot.

WELL Friday I was at my locker puttng my coat away when I hear a "hello" I turn to look, see her, only soon as I looked she walked off, with a face that seemed kind of embrassed or nervous. so I got 1 of two impressions.

1. Mistaken me for someone else
    2. Thought I was good looking only to see I was ugly.

Anyone care to give an answer?

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    To me, both male and female have thier complicated and easy moments. This reminds me of soemthing that has been BUGGING me like crazy, because of all the answeres I'm getting, so I'mma explain it here and yeah... Funny little back story:

Last semester on a almost daily basis, almost everytie I was in the hallway I'd see this girl, looks like a Freshman, VERY cute girl. Anywho we'd sometimes make direct eye contact, and yeah, just see her a lot.

WELL Friday I was at my locker puttng my coat away when I hear a "hello" I turn to look, see her, only soon as I looked she walked off, with a face that seemed kind of embrassed or nervous. so I got 1 of two impressions.

1. Mistaken me for someone else
    2. Thought I was good looking only to see I was ugly.

Anyone care to give an answer?
    Ok so i don't know the fuuulll situation but i can only do a best guess. one good one bad,,
    1. she could of noticed you too, and went up to talk to you but got too nervous and walked off.
    2. this only applies if she is the following: known to be mean to people, if she was giggling when she walked off... if those happened she might have been playing with you, or teasing you.
    ~I think the first one is more real than the second one

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGeek View Post
    Ok so i don't know the fuuulll situation but i can only do a best guess. one good one bad,,
    1. she could of noticed you too, and went up to talk to you but got too nervous and walked off.
    2. this only applies if she is the following: known to be mean to people, if she was giggling when she walked off... if those happened she might have been playing with you, or teasing you.
    ~I think the first one is more real than the second one

I can totally agree with that. Sadly literally EVERYONE else (Female) that I asked, said the following: "She has a crush on you" or "She likes you"

How I see it on THAT matter is, she has only seen me, if she knows me I'd accept it otherwise, the hell?

Otaku AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek may be famous one day AnimeGeek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aleister Sithis View Post
    I can totally agree with that. Sadly literally EVERYONE else (Female) that I asked, said the following: "She has a crush on you" or "She likes you"

How I see it on THAT matter is, she has only seen me, if she knows me I'd accept it otherwise, the hell?
    girls like to be asked,, most of the time. she's obviously hinting that you do something. she told you that she has noticed you and has interest in you. it's your turn to make a move and ask her out on a date or somthing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGeek View Post
    girls like to be asked,, most of the time. she's obviously hinting that you do something. she told you that she has noticed you and has interest in you. it's your turn to make a move and ask her out on a date or somthing.
    I tried confronting her today, she was RIGHT next to me whe I was talking to my friend Zak, I was too nervous. Too nervous to even look at her, but tomorrow, no matter what, I'm going up to her and saying Hi, or something.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast