+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: Understand the female

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Understand the female

Quote Originally Posted by FizzySid View Post
    Hahaha! Practice!
    Also, I do think that guys are equally as complicated as girls!
    It's just a simple stereotype that girls are the more complicated of the two genders... Perhaps due to the fact we all keep saying; "You don't understand me!" and stuff!
    i beg to disagree... often times, what we say is what we mean, it's just that we don't say everything most of the time... even to other guys. because truthfully, in our world, what matters most is to show people that you are strong and that you can handle yourself. and saying everything we need to say often lead us to a pont where we realizethat we've said too much...

but always... when we say say something we mean it as it is...

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    yeah, for us, guys always seem complicated! They never talk about things, they just agree with what we say...
    we are not complicated! i say the same thing i have said above to what you have posted! haha...
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

In the end... we both say each other is complicated huh?

My opinion in this matter... this is a very simple thing actually.. naw just kidding it will be simple if you know the person more... know her character or his... scan through little things been said or done... body movement...face expression and eye movement... try and look for something similar to before... if you have seen it before... and do what you think is appropriate to it ^^

If its your first time... handling the girl... sheesh.. I'd say like the first.. don't haste... try to see the problem... talk slowly... let her speak... and listen... which is the most important... listening...^^ girls like it when they are given attention.

geez... im a guy and im telling this.. :X sheesh...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Its not so much of complexity as it is of understanding. The basic guys out there almost no matter who they are are very simple to read. Lets face it guys, when it comes to hiding our emotion or anything else we do a real crappy job of it simply do to the fact that we are use to saying things how it is an what is on our mind and we tend to be very straight forward to the point that we come off as blunt. For guys, there are no this action means this emotion or thought or feeling. We are not an enigma wrapped in question mark.
    Girls on the other hand tend to read far to much into things. This is why I guess girls find guys so hard to understand simply because they rack their mind to find a deeper hidden meaning behind other peoples behavior, that there is something going on behind the scenes when in fact when it comes to guys its right there. If a guy does try come off a certain way because of what he is thinking and felling and tries to mask it that Its like a child saying try to find me after you just saw them pulling a blanket over their head.

Guys have a hard time understanding girls because as I said before, girls read way to much into things or think that guys can read minds and know exactly what they are thinking and feeling. Alot of guys out there know this and we try very hard to understand what exactly it is you are thinking and want with the cryptic meaning inside. But we are usually wrong and then the girl gets mad and the guy find him self in a damned if I do and and damned if I don't situation.

So I have a tip for you girls out there who think guys are more complex. If you want to be series with a guy and by that I mean in conversation, be straight forward and be right to the point and be blunt about it while displaying balls to say that this is exactly what you mean. Just note that this will be shocking to some guys. But it really gets the message across. My girlfriend can testify doing this and it helps her alot when it comes to some of the guys she work with. And when she does she feels proud of her self, especially when it comes to those who try to flirt with her and she makes it clear that she is ripping their head off because she is already in a relationship.

In short, men are simple, girls are complex, girls read to much into things, and guys are bad mind readers.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Feb 04, 2008 at 09:40 AM.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

yes, girls are very emtional indeed, but so are a lot of guys. I cant say im one of those guys who think women are like some kind of emtion filled alien or somethin. I can understand a lot of how they think. Like my GF, i can easily tell when she is disturbed, or has something to say, but is not sure what the outcome will be....

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd like to think that I have a good understanding of my GF. She does have the occasional problem that I'm not able to help with but the majority of the time we run the same wavelength. Overall I think its easier to understand the other gender if you have a deep connection with them.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Billum256 For This Useful Post:

Scourge (Feb 04, 2008)

Newbie 4n0th1n9 is off to a good start 4n0th1n9's Avatar
    Thanks

O wow interesting topic well if this be answered them I'll give it a shot!

For the most part why do women seek attention from other men?
    (example; once a couple in engaged, and the girls male friend gets married, she then has second thoughts on her own engagement, and seeks the married guy to be with her more, thus leaving her fiance in a wtf....position?)

What do women seek in a relationship?
    (I had a few of these fail, and didn't understand them really.)
    1. I was in the military, my fiance said she would wait, but then left the day before the wedding saying that what we had wasn't enough, and she wanted "god" to be a part of our relationship, but I wouldn't accept him, as I was NOT religious.
    2. Another girl I was with only sought attention, and for me to do all the cooking, cleaning, and basically moved to my place, so I became a slave? I mean alright, I didn't complain at nights but then again what is the point if the rest of the relationship, sux?

Anyone want to give it a shot?

Learn, live, laugh, GROW 5 Card Draw Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Long Jump Champion, Collapse Champion, BALLZ! Champion, Rotamania Champion, Rotations Champion, Hishi Champion, Domino Pressure Champion, Fun_game1 Champion, Road Blocks Champion, Puzzle Maniax Champion, Cloud Breakout Champion lebasiara may be famous one day lebasiara's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I do have a question for the ladies though...how yall manage to run so fast in high heels??
    well we are skilled HA!... but it takes time... Why do you think we have those muscles in our legs? lol

Anyways... me being a woman I don't understand why most of the girls have the need to tell their best friend (a gal of course) everything? why most gals have to run and talk to their best friend "that thing they promised not to talk about with anyone?"
    What is the hard deal about keeping a secret?? I mean commmmoooon galas!!! we can do better!!!
    Nothing less from Pyro ^_^ Great Sig ^_^ THANK YOU!!!!
    C:\Documents and Settings\MARA\My Documents\My Pictures\Anime room\sigs\music_sig1 mia ^_^.jpg
    "show me.... THE BEAST!!!" The Beauty and the Beast movie

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 4n0th1n9 View Post
    O wow interesting topic well if this be answered them I'll give it a shot!

For the most part why do women seek attention from other men?
    (example; once a couple in engaged, and the girls male friend gets married, she then has second thoughts on her own engagement, and seeks the married guy to be with her more, thus leaving her finance in a wtf....position?)

What do women seek in a relationship?
    (I had a few of these fail, and didn't understand them really.)
    1. I was in the military, my finance said she would wait, but then left the day before the wedding saying that what we had wasn't enough, and she wanted "god" to be a part of our relationship, but I wouldn't accept him, as I was NOT religious.
    2. Another girl I was with only sought attention, and for me to do all the cooking, cleaning, and basically moved to my place, so I became a slave? I mean alright, I didn't complain at nights but then again what is the point if the rest of the relationship, sux?

Anyone want to give it a shot?
    I can answer the number 1 situation you had. The problem was not so much that you were not religious but rather because you were not allowing her to be with her faith. Yeah, ok, I can get the idea that you are not a religious person and not have a faith but that doesn't mean you should force the same thing on your partner. As long as she is not forcing it on you then there really isnt a problem. So what if she is religious, she believes there is a god and all that, thats her opinion and idea that there is just like its your opinion and idea that there is not. Respect each others opinion and idea, doesn't mean you have to agree with it but you should respect it.

Here is a good example. I am in a relationship (With the girl of my dreams) and she happens to be stronger in faith then I am. I usually don't agree that god helped us through what ever the situation was when I believe it was of our own strength and god was just watching from the side lines. Now I don't agree with her in that god helped us but I respect her opinion and her belief. She knows my belief that god doesn't always help because he would much rather want us to us our own strength. She doesn't agree with me but she respects my belief just like I respect hers.
    So in short you tried to force your belief on her, even if that was not your intention, but you did because you didn't respect her opinion. I know you would have been pissed off and would have left her if she was doing the same thing to you.

The number 2... Yeah that girl was just a lazy, selfish, greedy parasite and you did the right thing on kicking her ass out.
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Feb 05, 2008 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Spelling

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5