+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Uniting the world..

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Uniting the world..

The idea is kind of foolish, and not very realistic.

Uniting the entire world wouldn't be a good thing... and no peace would come about. War would still break out, cilvil war is war regardless.

Depending on who comes into power, we couls say goodbye to world cultures. Say this person was an extremist and he believed in the word of God like there was no tomorrow, what would happen to the homosexuals and other 'sinner'? Eugenics all over again, maybe even another tragedy along the lines of the Holocaust would happen.

As it is today, unity is needed for Africa and South America, not unity within the continent, but with the other ones. North America and Asia are such rich, developed civilization. Why aren't they doing whatever they can to help these starving nations?

The laws around the world are made to suit how those people live, wouldn't forcing a bunch of laws unto the entire world be crule? The Asians are a very strict people while the Americans are more lax, can you see the contrast?

In such a conformist atmosphere, crime would run rampant like in the movies, and only one person would be there to take the blame. Don't you think this person would fold under the stress or find a scapegoat...

The idea of one global country sounds fun, but in my opinion, it would be a catalyst for the human apocalypse.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    What do u think would happen if the every country in this world is ruled under 1 Prime Minister? @.@

I think it's a good thing...no war...easier access into other countries...stabilized economy...no foreign exchange...and bla bla bla...

What do u think? do think it's a good idea? or do u like it the way it is now?
    or a change would be good?
    I feel that if the world was united under one Prime Minister, it would be all too easy to fall prey to a totalitarian regime. Imagine "V For Vendetta" and apply that on a global scale. Anyway, even if the Prime Minister were good, his/her agents (because you can't be everywhere at once - case in point: Napoleon) might be corrupt. Besides, even if the world was united under a gracious Prime Minister and his/her doting agents, that still does not rule out a civil war; maybe some countries don't want to be part of a global entity with certain other countries (look at the UN). No, as flawed as our world is, I know how easily power corrupts and much prefer the way we have.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Hmm...so do u guys like the world the way it is now.. @.@ or do u think it can get better.... hmmm

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm...so do u guys like the world the way it is now.. @.@ or do u think it can get better.... hmmm
    There's always room for improvement. The world we have now is in desperate need of an upgrade, it's so broken. I just don't think that the way you proposed would be the best way. It's a nice dream, though.

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah...maboroshi..dream...yume.. @.@ sheesh... hmm...is this dream possible to u? or it's too childish? xD

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Thanks

yeah...maboroshi..dream...yume.. @.@ sheesh... hmm...is this dream possible to u? or it's too childish? xD
    Considering humanity, I feel the dream is impossible. Not childish, but impossible.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by divine_punishment View Post
    Considering humanity, I feel the dream is impossible. Not childish, but impossible.
    Improbable, you mean. Nothing is impossible, just wanted to tack that in there...
    Even something as broken as the world, there's still the possibility...

Thanks

Yeah...nothing is possible...just need to work hard for it...and find ways to do it...i guess... Hmm...

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast