Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: unloved

Newbie amatsubu is off to a good start amatsubu's Avatar
    In the most corrupt, and scheming boarding school ever...cause my parents hate me v.v
    Thanks

Re: unloved

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    Some people Act kinda uncaring because of 9/11
    everyone thinks that others are terrorist,
    i understand that...but it seems that this is the only other anime forum where people are cold and heartless >.>

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

I found that out myself , but there are others who are not like them,
    the rude one you have to by pass them,

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amatsubu View Post
    I feel so unloved..everyone on here ahs been so cold to me, either that or are not interested in talking...is it wrong to just start up a forum to talk...especially when it's on a site known for it's forums >>...<<...I'm so confused
    I'm always inta gettin' ta meet and know new ppl. U jus' have ta remember though, I'm like a vampire; I don' go where I'm not invited.lol. Anytime u wanna talk, jus' give me a buzz on the PM. U're more than welcome ta anytime.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Ditto, The ones who has been rude to me I won't remenber when I'm a cartoonist and won't get hired , the ones who have been nice to me I will remenber..

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Not to add to your pain, but starting threads that are no more than begging for attention and friends is spamming, which is not allowed here at AO. Please read the rules before you continue posting if you haven't done so already.

Closing.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amatsubu View Post
    I feel so unloved..everyone on here ahs been so cold to me, either that or are not interested in talking...is it wrong to just start up a forum to talk...especially when it's on a site known for it's forums >>...<<...I'm so confused
    Well for one this isnt really a place for this. You should have talked about this on your zoints page or the chat lounge. Also its not that were being cold to you, its just we don't know you yet. You been here like 10 day max. Give it time, you'll meet some nice ppl here.

Not to add to your pain, but starting threads that are no more than begging for attention and friends is spamming, which is not allowed here at AO. Please read the rules before you continue posting if you haven't done so already.
    Ah, man i wanted to close this.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2