Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ur everyday Luck-charm...

Newbie Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit's Avatar
    Thanks

Ur everyday Luck-charm...

How often does anybody wear a favorite lucky charm or item with them? I just happen to love this necklace I bought few years ago and for some reason it keeps me sane sometimes, but I don't really call it my lucky necklace. It's just my favorite item that I wear everyday so I was just curious what others have that they keep on them everyday or every so often? It doesn't have to be a favorite charm, it can be any type of favorite item. ^-^

http://www.myspace.com/starades

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ur everyday Luck-charm...

oooh my lucky charm is the bannana i put on yer profile muhahahhaahah!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a several. I have a chain that I wear, which is 6 years old, and I always keep it so close to me. To spill the beans, I actually lost it once, playing soccer, but lucky, some kind soul returned it to the lost and found department at school. Dear God, I would have been murdered, if I lost it. It's really special to me. I also have this bead chain - a sacred one, given to me at the Temple. I don't wear it around since I get myself into impious places.

~! Oh yeah, believe it or not, I still have this one mechanical pencil, which is still in its tip-top condition for 12-long years. I even gave it a name.
    Last edited by kedar; Sep 01, 2006 at 06:35 PM.

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a necklace with neo-tribal elements that I have had for over 5 yrs and this ICP sweatband that I wear all the time.....that and my pipe. I carry that around all the time.
    And Kedar: I congratulate you on keeping a mech. pencil for that long.Man, I can't hold on to one for more than a couple of months.
    NoT tHe SiGgY yOu R lOOkInG 4
    Move Along.

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Well usually for me a SO usually cuts it
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmph (concentrate)

my my charm is a santa hat it gives me a lot of luck when i play b-ball.

perdoname michelle!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

My lucky charm is um this ring that my best friend gave me, yup and it still works for me. ^-^

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

my charm would be my bracelet i got from my mom when she was little.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast