Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ur everyday Luck-charm...

Otaku Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me may be famous one day Hold.Me.X.Thrill.Me's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Ur everyday Luck-charm...

My iPoddle is my lucky charm! I take it everywhere with me and I even brought it a special sock ^^ Now im just searching for the perfect headphones..

I also have a special silver necklace with a little diamond in ^^;; I have to be careful wearing that becuase its very fragile and is very special to me

TY Sasurai for the lovely sig!*

Newbie Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit's Avatar
    Thanks

As aware of things, I forget not to post threads of what're ur favorites, I'm sorry mods! But although, if it does cont, I would also like to add that my necklace was bought in a mall, a symbol that symbolizes persistence. So when I bought the item it also shows one of my qualities ^_^, thought I share that too. tat-

http://www.myspace.com/starades

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

I have two lucky charms, one is a silver bracelet with small bells around it, I had it ever since I was a toddler. And a pair of gold earrings with small hearts, this was given to me by my mom when I was 8 yrs.old. Everytime I wear them my day seems to go my way and everything is just peachy.

Newbie Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit may be famous one day Starspirit's Avatar
    Thanks

How wonderful!! I gotta update to wat is my new favorite item is, my engagement ring! its a yellow & heart-shaped! It's my most prize possession. Thought i share this once again before closing time..hopefully it doesn't!

http://www.myspace.com/starades

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

Threads are alive longer now, one month as opposed to two weeks. However, this one's over a year old, so it's about as dead as dead can be.

Closing.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3