+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ur ideal wedding

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: ur ideal wedding

i actually dont like weddings that much, there really stressful even for small weddings. With the way things are going many are lucky to have everything they want to begin with. Money is the main factor for many weddings.....which why i would get really stressed out, pluss..i hate planning big events. i bugged out helping plann my best friends wedding.

so what were planning is a court house wedding, quick and easy. though ive always wanted a small family and friends wedding, id rather not go through the stress of it all, espeically since im moving so far away from most of them. Later on we could do it for them on an aniverasy type renewel, but for now ill just be happy to have what im getting.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw goth weddings, traditional weddings, weddings underwater, weddings on the grand canyon.

Personally I'd like to be married on a yacht by a sea captain. It would be fun to married on a cruise liner too or river boat, somewhere with water and a great view. It's a pretty penny but worth it if I meet Mr. Right.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

The most important thing about my ideal wedding is that I want to marry a worthy husband. One who will cherish me. One who is willing to profess his love for me. And show me I am loved. I want a husband that doesn't give up easily. In fact, I want a husband that I know can withstand a lot.

I want a beautiful, non traditional wedding. Since I am an artist, visually pleasing atmosphere is important to me... But aside from who I am marrying, that's about the only thing about my wedding that IS of huge importance to me.

I'm not religious so... religious aspects like pastors and churches aren't important to me. If I did incorporate church into my wedding it would be the church I grew up in. But, that doesn't seem so appealing to me.

I DO NOT want a big guest list. A lot of energy gets tossed around at weddings. and I dunno, I generally find several people to have a negative outlook on marriages. So I don't need to make the biggest commitment of my fife in front of a bunch of doubters.

Good food? Gotta have a good spread.

Thats all I can think of right now.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

elope....seriously...run away and do a destination wedding. When you come back have a big party with a few friends and family and collect the gifts. As someone who is getting married in less than 2 months...please save yourself the hassle and freaking elope.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

The wedding that ends in me marrying Tera Patrick, that is awesome. I love Tera Patrick.

Hope the wife doesn't read the postings chiefblackhammer.
    Last edited by beast; Jul 21, 2009 at 04:23 AM.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Why do you love Tera Patrick? Is she famous because I've never heard of her?

I was watching Bridezillas today, and yeah I don't want to plan my own wedding. It looks stressful. I don't want to be the girl that hits some girl at her bachlorette party because she was her space, or the girl who purposely smashes her hand into the sample cake at a vendor because she changed her mind about having chocolate or yellow cake, and I don't want to be the girl to break the sample flower arrangement from the florist out of anger. So Las Vegas is number one in my book!

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2