+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Urban legends!!

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Re: Urban legends!!

ahh excellent question coeli...

Well pontianak also means vampire... in some places it is said to be rumored they drink blood like vamps do...some other parts like indonesia said that pontianaks are good and wont attack others who is not in her vengeance's "list" but..there are some part that said pontianak can be tamed by black art followers so they could take revenge or use them to kill/bring misfortune/scare and ect ect... ^^

To get away from Pontianaks...im not sure with this one different places different techniques... to us muslims...chants from our quran is the best way... ^^ some other call for black art practicers for help and some...run...

Theres another legend from indonesia about pontianaks... they say...if u stick a long nail into the pontianak's skull you will get a very beautiful woman out of her...meaning she will be ressurected... ^^ and it is said she will fall in love with the guy who does so to her... and they both can live like normal people ^^ but if some black art practicers pull out the nail...well..she'll be back as the pontianak again sadly...u can't get back ur girl... ^^

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

Wait, so you mean if you stick the nail on her head, she becomes human immediately?

We have a similar creature here in the Philippines. They're called White Lady (normally the "good" ones) and the Black Lady (really evil ones). Yeah, the names are pretty common but that's how they're called.

Anyway, the White Lady isn't always good. There's this famous street here called Balete Drive where numerous car accidents are caused because of a lady who crosses the street just as the car passes by and survivors all claim that they "hit" her but there always is no one else except them.

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Well thats what the legend said ^^

Well the white lady case happened to my best friend... ^^

According to him...
    He was at this camp at our school dorm.A camp for the police cadets..That night where this occur to him...He was stationed to keep guard at the dorm's front gate.Then a few friends come near him to switch the guards and they found him acting odd.He was standing still and too "deciplined"...

So they both ask him why was he acting that way and at first thinking he was overly working himself like that...it's late at night and thats very odd to do when theres no leaders watching you...Shivering...my best fried gives a signal so they'd look behind him on a tree and tell them b4 doing so to act as if you've seen nothing...(wise thinking there)

They saw a white figure of a woman staring all of them...

The next day...2 friends were attack by high fever and my best friend finally get to rest and tell the story only after he sleeps... terrible experience for him... :/

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Newbie coeli is off to a good start coeli's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah that's what the White Lady usually does. They give you really high fevers when you're "nabati" - I don't think there's an English term for that but it's kinda like the spirit fancies you or something.

coeliandjeff.blogspot.com

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm.. Urban Legends huh? Supernatural! You should watch it! It's filled with Urban legends... Some right from Atchison, my hometown and the most haunted town in America, if I remember right. It's cool. ^-^ One of them is of Lovers Lane...

I don't remember exactly how the story goes but couples go down this road called Lovers lane and Whoever goes down there at a certain time of year, i think, dies. Some guy kills them all for their lust or something like that. Maybe it was because he once lost his lover there or something.. Oh I don't remember. you get the idea though...

There's also Bloody Mary, Molly Hollow and all of them.. ^-^ Every show I think Has a new Urban Legend in it. ^-^ They go all over america solving them. It's really cool I think you'd like it. (incase you don't already watch it)

Newbie xXxBloodlustxXx is off to a good start xXxBloodlustxXx's Avatar
    Thanks

What's the Molly Hollow one? I've never heard of that one.

An urban legend around here has to do with the killing of a 'witch'. A woman lived with her two adopted children outside of town a little more than a hundred years ago. One day a man insulted her, accusing her of doing evil. Soon, a voice filled his head, telling him to kill the witch. So he grabbed a gun, drove out to her house, and shot her. Luckily, the woman saw the man climb out of his car with the gun, so she was able to get her kids out the back door before he came in.

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xXxBloodlustxXx View Post
    What's the Molly Hollow one? I've never heard of that one.

An urban legend around here has to do with the killing of a 'witch'. A woman lived with her two adopted children outside of town a little more than a hundred years ago. One day a man insulted her, accusing her of doing evil. Soon, a voice filled his head, telling him to kill the witch. So he grabbed a gun, drove out to her house, and shot her. Luckily, the woman saw the man climb out of his car with the gun, so she was able to get her kids out the back door before he came in.
    Molly Hollow is a white woman that fell in love with a black man back, or a black woman who fell in love with a white man.. but.. i think it was the first way, in the day.. Well in Jackson Park, a park in Atchison, She was hanged in a tree either after they killed him or before.. Well it's said that if you go to the park at midnight around the tree she was hanged from, not far from a little patio thing, You can hear her scream when she was hanged. According to the legend if you hear her scream you'll hear it every night until she comes back for her revenge every O-Hallows Eve.

Newbie xXxBloodlustxXx is off to a good start xXxBloodlustxXx's Avatar
    Thanks

That's kind of creepy. Sad that she was killed because of the love she felt for another.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast