+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Urban legends!!

Banned AngelicDemon201092 is off to a good start AngelicDemon201092's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Urban legends!!

Yeah.. it is.. They also say that the people who murdered her.. their kids and anyone who comes after them will be haunted by her until the day they die.. That she just appears there for a split second to freak them out and everything.. It's freaky..

Yeah.. I don't think it's right that she was killed because of the face that she fell in love. Everyone does it but yet they go and kill her.. but then again.. back then it was like.. a sin to even think that way about someone of the opposite skin color.. >< It's not right.

Newbie xXxBloodlustxXx is off to a good start xXxBloodlustxXx's Avatar
    Thanks

It's just wrong to think that way. Hard to believe that it was thought all humans was created equal, yet they degraded those who looked different.

These is a pretty old urban legend that I heard at a camp. It has to do with a site called Echo Point. A little girl named Jenny had gone to the same camp years before. She loved being there so much that she ran away into the woods the night before she was to leave. Everyone went looking for her, shouting her name and asking her to come home. Their only answer was a 'No' echoing through the air. To this day, if you go to Echo Point and shout "Jenny, come home!" you'll hear her echo.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

urban legend
    bloody mary (A CLASSIC)
    bloody mary, some people say, was horribly disfigured in a car crash, or, as others say, burned at the stake and has returned for revenge, OR the devil himself (or herself...)
    so on halloween on friday the 13th...forgot which one... you are supposed to wear all red, underwear and all (if you dont have undies, go plain pants ) and spin around three times infront of a mirror and say bloody mary as you do it, and if you do it correctly, she will scratch your eyes out also...
    The legend claims that the evil woman can be summoned by chanting "Bloody Mary" into a mirror anywhere from three to one-hundred times in a darkened room lit only by a candle. (Thirteen seems to be the most popular number of chants, appropriately so.) The bathroom is the most popular setting to test out the legend, but other dark rooms seem applicable.
    After the given amount of chants, the spirit will then appear in a mirror and claw your eyes out and death will follow. Other variations have her driving you insane or pulling you into the mirror, never to be seen again.
    http://www.halloween-website.com/bloody_mary.htm <----more Urb Leg. on that site

i tried it, and it didnt work...or did it...? well call it as you like. i did it with my friend outside the washroom and after 13 chants and me getting dizzy, the lights in the bathroom went out and came back on after 13 seconds.... (like my friend was supposed to record it, and it was like 12.5 seconds, to bad HE DELETED IT) and i asked my dad and he felt no blackout in the house, and he checked the breakers downstairs and all were on......weird huh?

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raimann View Post
    urban legend
    bloody mary (A CLASSIC)
    bloody mary, some people say, was horribly disfigured in a car crash, or, as others say, burned at the stake and has returned for revenge, OR the devil himself (or herself...)
    so on halloween on friday the 13th...forgot which one... you are supposed to wear all red, underwear and all (if you dont have undies, go plain pants ) and spin around three times infront of a mirror and say bloody mary as you do it, and if you do it correctly, she will scratch your eyes out also...

http://www.halloween-website.com/bloody_mary.htm <----more Urb Leg. on that site

i tried it, and it didnt work...or did it...? well call it as you like. i did it with my friend outside the washroom and after 13 chants and me getting dizzy, the lights in the bathroom went out and came back on after 13 seconds.... (like my friend was supposed to record it, and it was like 12.5 seconds, to bad HE DELETED IT) and i asked my dad and he felt no blackout in the house, and he checked the breakers downstairs and all were on......weird huh?

Here.. the story goes that at anytime if you go into a bathroom with it being pitch black and say "Bloody Mary" 3 times she appears in the mirror and scratches your eyes out.. .. but that's here..

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

bloody mary (A CLASSIC)
    I heard she was buried alive, and got bloody from all the scratching she did to try and get out of her coffin?

Otaku Kazaf is off to a good start
    Thanks

Bloody Mary. One of the most disturbing ones |I've heard. Mostly because most of my friends try it. Man, i would get so worked up over it if they even mentioned that they were gonna try it, Like MAN DON'T MESS WITH WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW! In the end I guess it is all only a legend.

Others were from what I heard from my parents when I was younger. Like a Leprechaun would be in an alleyway and enticing kids to go with them with whatever toy/candy they had. They would kidnap the kid and never heard from again. Maybe that was just a way of saying "don't talk to strangers" but man that's a messed up way of putting it to a child Lol.

The other one would be the witch living in the mountains. Not an urban legend but whatever...So whenever I went camping that story would be told and man was that helluva scary...sheesh wtf were my parent thinking on that one. I don't even remember a moral to that story -_-

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    I heard she was buried alive, and got bloody from all the scratching she did to try and get out of her coffin?
    hmm.. I've heard that.. but here it's that she was murdered infront of her mirror and her eyes were cut out while she was still alive. So she gives revenge on those who say her name by taking the eyes to see if they are hers...

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

so thats what bloody mary is about... my my... those are famous urban legends.. so imma brag with my local urban legends xD

Hmm this one is about...death body jumping in their white cloth...sort of like chinese vampire... but they are muslim dead bodies wrapped in white clothes and make them look wrapped candy.. thats how muslims are buried... here.. hehe

well my friends has spotted a few jumping around in the bush...lol i intend to see and been looking around the area... hmm..found nothing so far...but there was one night when i was told they saw again...and went to the place...it was like they describe...they ran leaving thier bikes and groceries....haha... but i still see nothing...

bad luck eh?

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast