+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Valentines day

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Re: Valintines day

Quote Originally Posted by Sol-x View Post
    It kinda is over rated to a degree. Because I feel that there really shouldnt be just 1 day out of the entire year where you give the one you love roses and stuff. If you really love someone, you should do that almost all the time.
    you know that is so oh wow all this time that is like the best resonse ever i told one of my friends that and my mom (even tho she could care less) and they all agread with me hta is so perfect if you love someone enough to buy crap on one day but fight on another why not just be true to each other all year lol thanks

Otaku lapislazuli is off to a good start lapislazuli's Avatar
    48° 07' – 48° 19' N 16° 11' – 16° 34' E or short: behind you.
    Thanks

Re: Valentines day

Yeah, it's true that this day shouldn't be the only day where you treat the one you like nice. (Wouldn't make any sense) It's just a special day on which you go to a restaurant with your love and afterwards watch a romantic film and remember back to the wonderful time you already had ... It's not like you do something like that every day.
    At least that's Valentine's day for meh.
    You are now breathing manually. :P

E&OE;

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

well actually it dsnt really mean much to me...but it does to most
    of the girls so...what are ya gonna do.yaknow?

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to anonymous For This Useful Post:

CBtay01 (Feb 18, 2009)

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

That is not the point of the holiday what so ever. The act of gift giving occurs with most holidays. If you love someone and want to give them whatever its your business. Valentines is supposed to be a day to show love to someone special in your life. Although the consumer industry has taken away its original intent the fact that it is a day of love still remains.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NevesElocin For This Useful Post:

blackrose92 (Feb 18, 2009)

Otaku Animal Keeper Champion, RefleX v1.2 Champion CBtay01 is off to a good start CBtay01's Avatar
    California.. when on Vacation under ur bed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    That is not the point of the holiday what so ever. The act of gift giving occurs with most holidays. If you love someone and want to give them whatever its your business. Valentines is supposed to be a day to show love to someone special in your life. Although the consumer industry has taken away its original intent the fact that it is a day of love still remains.
    i think that strue but reallyt if you are gonna spend money on flowers that will die or a dinner you will end uop fighting about why not just show your love the whole year i really dont know where this holiday come from but i think it is just a stupid scam and it sucks

Otaku arekandera is off to a good start arekandera's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CBtay01 View Post
    i think that strue but reallyt if you are gonna spend money on flowers that will die or a dinner you will end uop fighting about why not just show your love the whole year i really dont know where this holiday come from but i think it is just a stupid scam and it sucks
    CBtay01 you're right when you say we have to show our love the whole year but it is a nice thing to think there is a special day when you can proove to someone dear that you care for him/her. I don't think this is just about spending money on flowers or on a dinner I' m not even sure that you really need to buy something for the one you care about, I think you just have to try and do your best to show your feelings if you couldn't do it in the past or if you feel you won't be capable to do it every day in the future.
    From what I know there is a legend about Valentine's Day and if I remember right it in the legend I know this day has it's origin in a story about a christian priest (Valentine) that used to marry people and that was killed by a roman king because he wouldn't give up his religion and he wouldn't stop marrying people.

As far as I'm concerned I would never give boxers with red and pink hearts on them to my boyfriend because I don't think he'll ever wear them and I don't see the point in buying something that won't be used, I prefer buying more practical stufs.

In my oppinion Valentine's Day it's a day when you have to do your best to be kind and loving with everyone around you and not I don't really see it as a day when you have to give presents to your lover.

"If you need something to worship, then worship life - all life, every last crawling bit of it! We're all in this beauty together!" - Frank Herbert

9. The Following User Says Thank You to arekandera For This Useful Post:

CBtay01 (Feb 19, 2009)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2