Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Valentine's day NONSENSE

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Valentine's day NONSENSE

Well valentine is this weekend, but it really don't mean anything ,, it's a worthless holiday for lovers but with some folks going wrong the love thing is going sour. Have of thing are way too busy to be in love and some have completly flipped out, maybe it be better to get rid of valentine's day, because no one cares anymore if you love them or not they just don't care period.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Valentine's day NONSENSE

Grumble Grumble Grumble

'worthless holiday' is in the eye of the beholder... For the florist industry, this is one of the highlight days of the year! Its also a sweet day for the confectionery industry...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

BAH HUMBUG!
    Everyone is too busy to fall in love any way besides valentine's day is for sex crazy couples who want to spend it in bed fooling around.
    it not big as thanksgiving or christmas or newyears , it's just tiny speck of made up holiday.

Newbie Zakizo is off to a good start Zakizo's Avatar
    Thanks

It's just an excuse for people to spend all day with their girlfriend/boyfriend, wife/husband, but there's no problem with that. Too many people don't get enough time to spend with the person they love, but that day gives them the perfect excuse to ignore everything and everyone else and just spend some time refreshing their relationship, so I can't call it worthless.
    What? You've never seen a talking cabbage before? Well, if you were a bit more open minded, then maybe you WOULD have.

Thanks

The grim facts with this with money problems and stupid obama making it worse everyone is trying to find jobs or trying to keep thier jobs
    romance is no longer on thier minds, ever tried to be romantic to a very depressed person who lost his job?
    most people don;t care anymore they just don't care no more they just.

Newbie Zakizo is off to a good start Zakizo's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think that's true in the least. Without romance, alot of people would probibly kill themselves out of sheer depression. Happiness doesn't come from money. It comes from being around the people you love. If I got a job then lost it, that would be bad, but it would be even worse to spend so much time on work that the people I care about stopped wanting to be around me because they thought I didn't care.
    What? You've never seen a talking cabbage before? Well, if you were a bit more open minded, then maybe you WOULD have.

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

You know I never had a girlfriend on valentines day. It just worked itself out like that. When I was younger I hated that fact. Now I am older and am kind of glad. It saves money I guess. Maybe that is why I am less concious about it. Oh and Manga Artist the bright colored passages get annoying aftrer a while.

Railgun Assimilate Champion Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka may be famous one day Sazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Manga artist View Post
    The grim facts with this with money problems and stupid obama making it worse everyone is trying to find jobs or trying to keep thier jobs
    romance is no longer on thier minds, ever tried to be romantic to a very depressed person who lost his job?
    most people don;t care anymore they just don't care no more they just.
    Sheesh, someone's worked up about this. Just because you haven't found anyone to spend the holiday with doesn't mean you gotta go Scroogy on us. I'm also lonely, but I make it up with chocolate. And also, holidays are really good for the economy, like it or not.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast