Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Valentine's day NONSENSE

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Valentine's day NONSENSE

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    I like Valentines Day...

Even when I was single I liked it...
    ...chocolates go on sale. I love chocolates.

Other than that: If there really is anything to complain about is that the tradition of the diamond wedding ring was never a tradition until a "cartel" company forced the tradition through aggressive advertising.
    So from then on, women all over think that diamond rings are what have been used for centuries for proposals and expect nothing less. ...and even worse: there's literally only ONE company that mines these diamonds. In fact, diamonds aren't even worth their price, they're in a huge quantity, but seeing that it's monopolized by a single company, they choose the price.
    ...artificial diamonds are made by different other companies and are much cheaper, but lots of counter advertisement has been used against it, constantly countering with "it's just not the same".

.......and there's a little business and tradition lesson.

V-day on the other hand: though sickening to the single humbugs out there - is completely harmless.
    ...and there's some sales out there. And nothing wrong with SALES!
    If you love choclates than you move over where I am, We got a choclate factory and in febuary we have a choclate affair think it over ok.

If no one is interested in you than don't bother with them
    people who have too much on thier minds and have no time to love
    need to forget what's bothering them and get back to love ones and familes
    yes valentine's day is a another market holiday so the can sell greeting cards and choclates and flowers.
    but the nothing I can do about being single it just happens that way
    like I said women go for strong big chested men and very macho and sexy looking, I'm just a down to earth guy who don't go bothering people.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

I know this may seem dorky... but... my mom always gave me a card and something sweet on valentines day... she still does...

I gotta admit, I look forward to it.

I also have passed down that tradition to my kids. I always make sure its a special day for them. Its fun.
    I can only think of once or twice in my life that anyone has made any romantic effort for me on valentines day... It would be nice to feel doted over. But, eh... *shrugs* You won't hear "Poor me" leavin' my mouth.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Banned Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist may be famous one day Manga artist's Avatar
    Thanks

no it don't sound dorky at least some loved you.
    most kinky places sell ediable panties and underwear on valentine's day
    the most common flavor is red hot cherry, I seen this at charlie's house of fun at the mall the also sell around the bed in 80 days.
    yep the sell hot kinky thing around valenday's day, I remenber 1 guy buy his girl friend ediable body frosting and body whipcream and there goes your valentine's day, SO MUCH FOR LOVE. humph.

Devoted Otaku tokini is off to a good start tokini's Avatar
    Thanks

Ever since about a year or two ago I have been thinking that valentines day is a waste of time....but it's most likely because my mom has like two guys that shes 'in love with' and
    I think 'bull crap' and what not.....I want my mom to be happy but I get ticked off whenever I see one of the two guys.valentine's day doesn't help the matter.The only thing I like about valentine's day is the chocolate and my mom always is happy on this day.
    I really don't like valentine's day....but thats my opinion..... so yeah I really could care less if we had it or not.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tokini View Post
    Ever since about a year or two ago I have been thinking that valentines day is a waste of time....but it's most likely because my mom has like two guys that shes 'in love with' and
    I think 'bull crap' and what not.....I want my mom to be happy but I get ticked off whenever I see one of the two guys.valentine's day doesn't help the matter.The only thing I like about valentine's day is the chocolate and my mom always is happy on this day.
    I really don't like valentine's day....but thats my opinion..... so yeah I really could care less if we had it or not.
    OH OH !!! that sounds like a stinking love triangle, those are dangerous!
    I can't blame you, I hate the song torn between 2 lovers feeling like fool.
    let me tell you this, I live by my by laws and walk very very narrow path.
    If a woman loves me fine but if there is another guy around I leave, I leave because I hate competion. I just hate the living crap of competion,
    any woman who loves 2 guys is nuts, and that way of life is from the middle eastern countries having more than husband or wife. and being in love with 2 men is not healthly at all it's asking for trouble with a T
    Valentine's day is very small petty holiday it has no effect at all.

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

Valentine's Day is an important holiday, its the day where people show you they care. You might not have a girlfriend or boyfriend however it doesn't mean you don't have a secret admirer that might surprise you on Valentine's day. Even if you don't have a special someone, you always have your friends to celebrate with.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Newbie Zelin is off to a good start Zelin's Avatar
    Thanks

I think of love can every day even every second. not have to commemorate a particular day, love was there all the time.
    Nice To C U all

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

well,i don't celebrate valentines day not because i don't have any boyfriend but because i just don't celebrate it..my parents also don't celebrate it...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast