+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Vampire or Werewolf

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Vampire or Werewolf

I don't know if this has already been done or not i tried to look through the threads and find one just like it but couldn't.

So on with my question would you rather be a Vampire (im talking about one that could grow wings and actually fly) or a Werewolf?
    The vampire could also go out in daylight if that matters.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Vampire or Werewolf

I would like to be a vampire. Super strenght, super sexyness, super speed. Oh and i could also control night creatures like wolves and bats. yeah it would be awesome..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kakashi_sensei For This Useful Post:

animangagrl2772 (Dec 10, 2008)

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

me personally i would like to be the first werepire super strength but without the sunlight as a weakness plus all the advantages vampires and werewolfs have together oh man that would be awesome
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be neither. Neither of the creatures really appeal to me, and i would much prefer to be something like an elevated human, like who i am now, just with supernatural abilities.
    Why hello there!

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Dude... you cant go out in day light if your a vampire... thats no fair! changing the rules is making this game not as fun!

So , I say... warewolf! Initially I was gonna go with the whole sun thing... but... since you ruined that..,lol. I would be the wolf because they never remember what they did at night. So during the day you get to walk around with a free concience. No "Im a murderer" complex.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Newbie NinjaRyu is off to a good start NinjaRyu's Avatar
    Thanks

I would be a daywalker because I could control myself from harming humans like Angel.
    "I've come to deliver some bad luck" Train Hartnett

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to be a Werewolf, as I only transform only once a month and it would be cool being a powerful wolf and with agility and speed.
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love to be a Werewolf. I would be so much stronger. And faster and only one thing could really hurt me. I could take revenge for any pain I feel and ravage the land without consequence. I would defintely want to be a werewolf.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast