+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Verbal Assault

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Verbal Assault

Well knowbody better do it to me or they will get a big can of Woop A** from me. And if i see a guy doing it to a woman, watch out brother.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Your lovable Lecherous Monk
    Well know body better do it to me or they will get a big can of Woop A** from me. And if i see a guy doing it to a woman, watch out brother.
    XD very well said (again i still don't know how to quote peoples reposts lol)
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

verbal assault? is that what people do when they
    call me cup holder lol anyway it is a big deal for
    some people not me though i grew up with it
    just being a big joke like this * your mama is so fat
    when she fell in the grand canyon she got stuck*

we had fun verbally abusing each other and laughed it off
    but there are a few people who are sensitive and you should be
    careful who you choose to do that to friends andf famly i would
    say is ok since its all in fun but if its just a stranger i would say no.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

poodle?Anyway verbal assult effect diffrent people in diffrent ways.Me i dont care what you call me but i know a lot of people that aren't the same way as me.lots of people are effended by it and some just laugh and walk away.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

verbal harrassment is one of the best possible ways to grow a spine... quickly.

I think a month on a hardcore moderation-light messageboard (gamefaqs works well) is a good idea for anyone looking for some real-world survival skills.

Sticks and stones my friend.

Every time someone says something nasty to you: they're increasing your resistance to nastiness. Just don't let it get to you.

Otaku Tetris Champion, Ms Pacman Champion, Trivial Blitz Champion Mechazawa is off to a good start Mechazawa's Avatar
    Thanks

^Thats true their nuts over at Gamefaqs. Also for some reason I've gotten into this season of Big Brother, their message board isn't moderated at all. So you can say high and get blasted three ways from Sunday.

Anyway back to the topic, I've been told I'm a bit of a smart*ss in real life. So I could always fire back better than what was being said about me. And too after you've spent your childhood being called everything under the sun by one of your parents, what some d-bag you meet out in the world says to you can't hurt.
    I BELONG TO AN ANGEL NOW!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't like any form of verbal assualt whether it be swearing, name-calling, or otherwise. Even though I do it quite a lot myself, I take no self-pride into it. Swearing is definately my bigger of the two, though I've made resolutions to cut back on it. The name-calling business annoys me, because it hurts my feelings simply put. Whenever i am to do it, it's more in a childish way where people know I'm joking and wouldn't take it seriously or offensively.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Gamefaqs isn't bad everywhere.
    And most people will agree that I am extremely kind and gentle. I have a hard time dealing with verbally aggressive people...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast