+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Verbal Assault

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

Re: Verbal Assault

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Gamefaqs isn't bad everywhere.
    And most people will agree that I am extremely kind and gentle. I have a hard time dealing with verbally aggressive people...
    that would mean that i always take time
    to smell the flowers then stomp on them j/k seriously
    though name calling is only as bad as the person who can take it
    or recieve it , its the person not the verbal abuse itself that makes it
    bad though most would disagree on that I for one would laugh it
    off since i was raised on verbal abuse and its almost like a 2amd nature to
    me .

the enviroment makes or breaks a person when it comes to
    offensive words or what have you and its cultur based as well
    like in some areas like mine people joke openly about how they
    were raised and think its quiet funny , while in some other area
    it would be frowned upon.
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

I must say it's very wrong to assult people like that, because I usually feel very bad when someone verbally assults me, I feel like sh*t- I rather get beaten up with rocks and sticks than by words. Yes, there is a saying: "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me." but that totaly doesn't work on me!!!

But I must admit I do that too... sometimes I don't even mean to be evil, but just accudentally call someone stupid, when I don't think so but am just anry. As well as I do talk bad about someone behind their backs... I know that's soooo wrong, but sometimes I can't help myself, I try to change that as well as repay that by protecting people who don't deserve to be assulted like that.

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

verbally insulting ppl.... hmm.... well... i probably one of the worst offenders at times.

to be honest its rare for me to go with out a day with either saying something really insulting, or hearing, etc.. i'm probably the biggest A-hole with some of my old friends, a real A-hole, some of the stuff i say, would probably make u want to jump off a bridge, which i reassure them that the opportunity is there and by all means take it. (no joke i tell 'em to jump off a bridge, though they never take it seriously)..

hmm but i guess in the end, and with the ppl i know, insulting, putting each other down is our main way of communicating. and no one is left untouched, doesn't matter if ya a teacher at school (some of them get it bad, though they deserve it), the countless "ya mum" jokes and the constant calls when ever somebody says something sus..

but with all these insults over time, ya get use to it. but from what i've learned is that if u gonna dish it out, be sure to expect some back. though i never do learn, maybe i should cut back to let some of my bruises heal.. but then again, where's the fun in that?.

though an insult is only as powerful as u let it to be, and c'mon, there is alway goin to be someone out there thats is a real jerk, so the best way to deal with anything i reckon is what the point in taking something serious from an idiot? seriously? cause i know i'm a moron ^^

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

Well it is true we sometimes use verbal assault for laughs... holder.. but to some ppl..
    they are easily... errmmm "scratched"

and that theory.. hmm.. they are widely used.. XD but it often lead to a fight.. :/

Sam with me...i enjoy calling ppl names...XD but if they call me back with any names.. i don't really bother much ^^ just don't insult those near to me

aww... :/ laura.. sheesh

xD i haven't seen u at it Dude101..

I once call a girl names till she cried... still felt guilty.. @.@

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    Well it is true we sometimes use verbal assault for laughs... holder.. but to some ppl..
    they are easily... errmmm "scratched"

and that theory.. hmm.. they are widely used.. XD but it often lead to a fight.. :/

Sam with me...i enjoy calling ppl names...XD but if they call me back with any names.. i don't really bother much ^^ just don't insult those near to me

aww... :/ laura.. sheesh

xD i haven't seen u at it Dude101..

I once call a girl names till she cried... still felt guilty.. @.@
    on the net i tend to be well behaved... because i got no idea where ppl live and stuff, so i don't want what ever i say to crush their spirit, or completely offend them cause i got no idea who i'm really dealing with, they could be a hitman for all i know, and i don't want to piss of i hitman now do i?..

if u knew me in person u would have an entire different opinion of me.. lol.. but most of the stuff i say is meant for a laugh, though i do cross that line far 2 much, and yea.. it doesn't end well when i do..

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Thanks

That is true Dude... Lol (is there such thing as a hitman @.@ ok..im scared now...)

^^ Verbal assault really remind me of this movie called... school for scoundrels... It's quite a funny movie.. a school to teach u how to use verbal assault and change one person from soft and meek to more independant and braver.. @.@ i think i need to attend one of those classes... xD

But This issue is getting worse in my country...

What do u think of teachers who used verbal assault to their students guys? ^^

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Very interesting topic here.
    first off verbal abuse is very common now days and can be hear from all walks of life from small kids to adults. It is actually scary to hear ppl call each other names when you are around them.
    Take me for example. My brother (the evil one) keeps calling me names but I have heard them all. and it is really water off a ducks back, if you know this phrase. what I mean is when someone calls you a name dont get all upset about it. this is a good way to build back bone for yourself, and you can really use it in the future as well.

Thanks

Yea... :/ its suprising to even see a 5 year old cuss and swear.. @.@

eg: Mum~!! Wheres my *beep*ing shoes.. ect ect... :/

maybe theres even younger than that...i think they learned those from adults around them...i blame parents too... :/

Well...calling names is not that bad...and it is good for building resistance.. and sometimes calling names is for fun only...

Im more concerned with them who use verbal abuse...to assault/hurt another... :/

I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast