+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Veterans Thread

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Veterans Thread

To all you fellow "Veteran"s out there, I figured we could have our own thread.

We've all been here a while. Post an old memory, how you found the place, Silliest infraction, or anything you've seen/noticed in your time here at AO.

As for me, I remember the Clans. I Joined a clan that was just reborn it was the failed "Shinji Society" and we tried to turn it into the "Soul Society". it worked, and I hadall these lame ideas of greatness, us, the puny new clan, overtaking the behemoth Cosa Nostra and Legion Ketsuki. Those where the days. we never won anything, and it wasnt long before the clans where shut down. but it was still fun nonetheless.

You guys have anything else to say? Let us share our stories, and likewise remember the past.
    Last edited by Ochi Gate; Mar 05, 2009 at 11:25 AM. Reason: remembered , it was Legion "Ketsuki"

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Devil's Advocate TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23 may be famous one day TaurusDemon23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Veterans Thread

The 5000 post thread! The first thread I posted in. I remember it being a shxt talking session involving Blade X and me pawning someone's Moon scepter and tiara for drugs.

All sorts of things went on in those threads. Drama, People hooking up, People breaking up, heated discussions, Outright arguements, RP seeds among other things.

That and The Castles.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

...been here since the old-old AO, skipped one of the remakes of AO (I think), came back just before the new remake... but back then I was just a brat.

Got in trouble with (almost all of) the mods in the old Journal section. Didn't get banned surprisingly, but still caused a ruckus.

I remember this being the most organized anime forum I've ever been in. Most ones I went to were so random it made your head hurt. It was also the only one with a great-working Journal section for members.

I hardly remember who's who due to the fact that everyone keeps changing their names, but I generally know which one's which.

I always remember (and regret) shooting my mouth off with anything I felt at the moment - it always came out wrong, horrible, and gosh darn inaccurate - largely due to the fact that I was hyperactive when I posted them. I started so many fights cuz of such.

I also remember being surprised that the old AO had people posting rather large posts. In most forums I went to, I was the largest poster. ...of course, in time, AO members eventually complained about the size of my posts.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

I've been here since 04, or 05, long time really, never thought I make it this far. I was expecting more post than what I originally had lol.

Soshi Kitai!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still dropping dead bodies and spreading the plague? lol, I still remember that from Yan Castle, I had a good going on that one.

I remember most of the old times from AO, where we can just write our journals in a different page, instead of a forum, and the clans? wow, lots of drama there. now we're drama free right??

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

I also remember befriending (yet keeping a close eye on) kedar. PMing back n' forth n' such.

...and just like all other forums, I've had problems with the PM system. A handful of times people never received a PM of mine... causing drama sometimes.

This was also the least-drama-mama anime forums I've ever been to. All the other anime forums I've been to were filled with so much drama, they were drowning in it. ...and as fun as all that was, I'm definitely glad a good amount of AO members have their head screwed on right.

I do miss some old members, and I do miss the old re-appearing members (members that still log on to this day, but for only a few minutes, and disappear for months). I remember befriending most of them during the Chat Thread-days.
    As disorganized, as drama-enducing, and as distracting-from-the-real-topics the Chat Thread was, it made a lot of us feel connected.

I also remember the old Profile Pages. Those were fun to mess with, but they often screwed up and not even the mods could figure out what was going on with Abu and my profile pages.

I also remember, that before the Chat Thread-days, people thought I was smart.

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Soshi Kitai!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still dropping dead bodies and spreading the plague?
    It's a legitimate strategy.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Soshi, out of all those years, there is still one thing that I still find funny. You remember Alucard_Spriggan? when it was his birthday, and we said our happy birthday to him? lol I came out of nowhere with.

so what did you get? a terroist bomb? a rifle? a blow-up doll? LMAO. that was funny.

Where I've been was always filled with drama, nothing but drama wherever I go anyways, I thought it was stupid so I kept out of them, *sighs* until I accidently ended up in one. which was a confusing fight by the way. I had no idea what was really going on at that time.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

I know a few people who change their name, but I dont think I ever will.

unless it was to just "Ochi"
    OH THE DRAMA I remember how it was when i first got here. anyone remember AnimeBeingGod?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Thanks

SSSSSHHHHH... you might summon him. o_o

I also remember tsurara putting in all those pictures into the Gallery.
    @_@ THAT WAS A HELLUVA LOTTA PICTURES.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast