Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Veterans Thread

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Veterans Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    SSSSSHHHHH... you might summon him. o_o
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i knew him from High School. w always came here in like freshman year and such, he was a member long before me.

he says the reason he joined was b/c he was trying to take the place over

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Trying to take the place over? O.o
    Sounds like a hateatron member.

I had so much problems with hateatron members. I'm not sure if AO ever suffered a hateatron attack. ...two forums I've been to were completely closed because of hateatron attacks.

I also remember the short-lived shout box... Always fun to read those comments in the morning.

And what about the ol' DJ EXTREME Radio?
    I listened to that thing every once in a while... and then the DJs started to do nothing but play either anime music or emo music... ...and then I stopped. Because as good as anime music is, and as "good" as emo music can get, they get... tiring. Whatever happened to the good ol' classics?
    I always planned on being a DJ, but I simply didn't have the time for it.

I remember always trying to remember what my old username was in AO.
    ... but as the years went on, I realized: It's for the best that I don't.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I'm the most recent veteran. I've been here since mid 2007, and I honestly didn;t like the site at first. It was only until the early months in my senior year of high school that I started getting into it once again, mainly because this site was one of the few my school never blocked.

I was told about this place by riku's demonic lover. She's a member who is rarely on, but oh well.

My first post was in the Ed v.s Alphonse thread, where I got yelled at for the whole "he would never hurt his brother" bulls**t.

I don;t think I've gotten a silliest infraction mainly because I deserved them all, haha.
    Why hello there!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    this site was one of the few my school never blocked.
    yeah, same here. Come end of Senior Year, it still wasn't blocked, lol.

I don;t think I've gotten a silliest infraction mainly because I deserved them all, haha.
    lol I got one b/c of a figure of speech. somebody said something sucked, and I replied, "Well, YOU suck!", just like everyone at my school and around said everyday, so it wasnt a big deal.... yeah, that was a BAD one, lol

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

lol i feel old somehow when i hear "veteran" >.< plus... i just left my "teen years" >.< i spent some here in AO.. especially during long holidays...i'd be on AO from 12 pm to 6 am the next morning @.@

The best thing ever happened to me being here in AO would be meeting Lasura, my current gf of course...

The days before was better in AO...i'd say... i miss those days.. I was in Legion Ketsueki... so you know... but from what ochi said... if most of our members would join hands and help.. it'll be easy to win but you know how things are... They just joined for the fun of it but.. the time in Legion Ketsueki.. was priceless i enjoyed it.. but still sad because the group had to be demolished.. tried to revive the clan... but i could'nt help much before >.< i have school and my cpu was struck by lightning.. blah blah blah.. you all know the drill

Infractions? I think i have a few in every 30 posts.. maybe more xD im a bad ass veteran >.< am i dear mods?

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post

The best thing ever happened to me being here in AO would be meeting Lasura, my current gf of course...
    how long have you guys been together? as long as i have ever known you..

lol, a bad ass veteran.

some of the mods should post some stuff too.
    I remember back in the day, I didnt know who Hassun was.....

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

More than a year but im not sure how many months.. i'll let her do the math.. im bad with dates and time >.< i hate growing old

xD no way! Well i think i tried befriending hassun... and discussed somewhere... about whether hassun is a guy or a woman >.< so many results and reasoning came out.. i think it was in the clan... can't remember... been a long time o.o

Hassun you could say.. one of the most famous there is here >.< i wish i have such charisma... never in a million years i'll get that respect here xD hardly anyone here knows me

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Banned Blou may be famous one day Blou may be famous one day Blou's Avatar
    Thanks

YAY! Veteran's thread!

Well, I have many wonderful memories with this site
    From the old AO, to the many new faces of AO, up to now.. it's been quite a ride. Obviously I have not been active on this site with this username, you can tell by my post count, my *ahem*other username was pretty much the life and party of AO and had wayyyy more posts than this one. A few hundred more, actually. Anyway, yepp - Oh, the ruckus I caused with the mods! haha, fun times. fun times.

But, the good thing is I'm back, even though I miss my old username this one will have to do. I still see some familiar faces around here, and I'm glad about that, as well as some new ones and new themes - I seem to have been absent for quite a while for this newest version of AO (I wonder who's running it now, lol)

This place has many sides to it. Glad I was a part of it, glad I get to be again.

Cheers!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast