+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Veterans Thread

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Veterans Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    Sasu's Big sis?? no one has ever called me a big sis before.. I just get called sis by my brothers. *hugs Sasu*

I suppose the only reason I would like a vet is because i've been a member here for so long and I've seen people come and go. Not many have stuck around, but those that have I guess have been made members of staff. Its one way to show loyalty I guess :P
    *glomps*, yay!

Yeah, people dont understand that if you act accordingly and dont ask to be a mod., the rewards will rain down on you. (im one of those who were hired just because i wasnt particually close friends with mods, but a well rounded person with GFX ability to make you wet yourself.) lol

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SasuraiHell View Post
    *glomps*, yay!

Yeah, people dont understand that if you act accordingly and dont ask to be a mod., the rewards will rain down on you. (im one of those who were hired just because i wasnt particually close friends with mods, but a well rounded person with GFX ability to make you wet yourself.) lol
    *gets glomped*

Well your artwork is so great Sasu that I just can't help myself hehehehehehehe

But there are some members who stand out too and deserve a lot more praise would be Arrianna and Barronmore. They might not post much like they used to because they both knew how to debate. And their posts where and still are inspiring. They both know how to make a reply to a thread count!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Y'know, I completely forgot about the old journals here on AO. I was reading a few of the replies here and had a AO Journal flashback.

I'm suprised I never got infractions or even banned for half the stuff I wrote in those Journals. Ah, that was like almost five years ago. I kinda miss the Zoints profile section, though I think I may be the only one.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I remember trying so hard to become a 'Veteran' about a year or two ago. Peach Follows and I had this little race to become an 'Elite Member'. I told her I'd get it no problem. Which I did, LOL.
    W'EVER! That is only because I had that jankity old lap top that caught a death virus and I had no net access.. I was in the lead before that.

Lets see, why'd did I join AO...
    Ah yes... Sprout....
    Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    I'm suprised I never got infractions or even banned for half the stuff I wrote in those Journals. Ah, that was like almost five years ago.
    That very journal was likely what inspired my membership among other things. But I wasn't active for years... I would just log in and stalk... I mean...read.

What jump started my activity here was Kasai in the poetry forum. She was picking apart a poem. And I disagreed. So I wrote some... and she.... liked it! So I was all like..... "yeeeeaaahhhhh Kasai liked it." And it has been a happy marriage of poetry writing and forum skimming ever since.
    ... Not Ever Again...

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

^_^ i remember that Soldat_of_Life really liked my introduction when i first joined! it was all about how i liked soup and how everyone better stay THE F*CK AWAY from Soshi or i'd rip THEIR THROAT OUT!!

but one thing i miss is the little gifts we could give with those Zoints things! like roses and beers and candy! that was fun!

also still miss Mayura, but i hope she's having a good life wherever she is with lots of good friends, good food, and puppies!!

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sazzy View Post
    deserve a lot more praise would be Arrianna
    She still around? I remember her. wasn't she in our clan?

lol, yeah, i remember in our clan, where where disscussing weither or not Hassun was a man or woman, and suddenly Legend came out of nowhere and posted something like, "Hassun is a DUDE" man, that cracked me up...

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ochi Gate View Post
    lol, yeah, i remember in our clan, where where disscussing weither or not Hassun was a man or woman, and suddenly Legend came out of nowhere and posted something like, "Hassun is a DUDE" man, that cracked me up...
    Haven't we already concluded throughout this forum that Hassun's a deity, neither male nor female?
    ... If not, we should.

Man, I remember when everyone kept getting confused who's male or female on this site. It was all due to avatars and sigs. Just cuz it had a woman on it, we assumed the poster was a female.

..... speaking of which, I remember when a good amount of the forum thought jaderabbit was a girl.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soshi Kitai View Post
    Haven't we already concluded throughout this forum that Hassun's a deity, neither male nor female?
    ... If not, we should.

Man, I remember when everyone kept getting confused who's male or female on this site. It was all due to avatars and sigs. Just cuz it had a woman on it, we assumed the poster was a female.

..... speaking of which, I remember when a good amount of the forum thought jaderabbit was a girl.
    Just in case anybody doesnt know, I am a MAN!

I only had a few problems distinguishing people's gender. Age, however, is different. I find people here who are in their late 20's and act like they are in high school, and vice versa.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast