+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: vision or the ability to hear

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: vision or the ability to hear

I would go with hearing. Let's see, the song I'd listen to would be "Lonely Soldier" from the Mobile Suit Gundam soundtrack. Can't understand most of the words (they're in Japanese) but it is a soothing song.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

Foe me it is the ability of vision as I would watch one of the most inspiring movie "spirited away" and to stop listening to people insult
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Newbie WishIcouldlivemore is off to a good start WishIcouldlivemore's Avatar
    Thanks

Spirited Away was awesome the images in that movie like when she's riding on the train and passin all those locations were inspiring and fufilling and I think that would be the movie I would have to watch if I chose sight.
    Days are numbered because every breath we take is a breath we lose.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

i would choose to be blind. i'm technically almost legally blind anyway, plus i know one can learn echolocation, so there we go.

but if i'd have to listen to one song for eternity it would be Billy Joel's "The Longest Time"

io always thought the song was beautiful and it makes me think of things that bring a smile to my face. i'd gladly sacrifice my sight to listen to that.
    Why hello there!

Otaku Aleister Sithis is off to a good start Aleister Sithis's Avatar
    Thanks

I would rather be blind. The only down side to that is not being able to see how...well "gawgus" scenery can be...though we're doing a damn good job of destroying it's beauty. The good side though is not seeing the destruction, nor how ugly humanity is.

The down side to only hearing is hearing how much people complain and whine. Hearing the destruction though...to me isn't as bad as seeing. Also music...I need to hear it, I need something to get out my rage.

"And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor
    Shall be lifted — nevermore!"

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, easy question. I would rather be deaf than blind hands down, you don't need to hear near as much as you need to see in order to function. Plus I love books, so if I ever went blind in all seriousness I would kill myself becuase I wouldn't be able to read. True there's brail but that's not really as effecient.

Books>Movies
    Last edited by Exoparadapsyphobia; May 15, 2008 at 04:25 PM.
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Otaku heartless is off to a good start
    Thanks

well i would choose the ability to see.coz im always alone and i like peacful place,and my life was always quiet,all alone in house.but im kinda into it now.

by the way nice question.^^
    sometimes i wish i never existed
    -heartless.DY-025

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

If I had to choose between losing my sight or losing my hearing I would lose hearing. If I were blind I would lose alot of my independence and would be overly dependent on a seeing eye dog and miss out on graphical communication and reading body language. I wouldn't be able to paint or draw something on the screen and basically navigate myself around and do activities that require coordination. I would really miss music without hearing but without vision i'd miss art. I can lose hearing. Some noises are annoying. If I had to see the same movie over and over it would be the Cars. No matter how many times I see lightning mcqueen help the king out sacrificing the piston cup i always get touched.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast