+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: vision or the ability to hear

Otaku yinyangAio1 is off to a good start yinyangAio1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: vision or the ability to hear

I'd rather lose my sight because I'm use to the dark and I use my hearing more anyway. I'd listen to "When I get where I'm going" by Brad Paisley because he's my favorite Country artist and that's my favorite song of his.

oops...they saw us...*to you* Hi...you didn't just see that...

Newbie supersonico may be famous one day supersonico may be famous one day supersonico's Avatar
    Thanks

i think its a really hard choose. I love to watch movies, play video games, read books, magazines, mangas. I love to listen music, play the guitar and keys(well, Bethoveen was a deaf music so i cant say tath so easily), hear the sound of the birds and my girlfriend voice. because of i think its a really hard choose... but i have to choose so i choose to be a blind people. The song i wanna hear is "la parte baja de tu cuerpo" by Los Fabulosos Cadillacs.
    Damned Japanese Otakuses

They always keep the good stuff in Japan

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont think i could choose between them. How about i lose 1 eye and hearing in 1 ear? sound's good to me. But if i had too id choose to be deaf. I could always learn sign language.

Newbie warrchief is off to a good start warrchief's Avatar
    Thanks

Deaf, at least I can still watch anime, and read manga.

Oh I see what you did there.

Isn't much of a buddhist anymore... I can't help eating meat.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

You put the question really oddly. I don't think I'd wish to choose to hear one song or watch one movie over and over. I mean there is some really good stuff out there, but everything gets annoying after some time O.o Well but if I absolutely would have to choose, I guess I'd choose the movie "Fifth Element"- I've already seen it like 10 times and still love it. I'd choose a movie over a song, because the movie is longer and I won't get buzzed of it that soon. If I had to chose one song I'd say... something alternative and creepy like "Black Moon Dance" by Enigma, it is very neutral and calm and yet it can be very exciting and scary and inspiring, it could become like the beating of my heart- I would most likeyl just get used to it and not get buzzed of it.

If we look at the questions as: "Would you rather choose to lose your eysight or your hearing?" I would say hearing. I love music, however, eyesight is more important in every day life, I need it to read, to move around, to watch tv, to chat online and most important- to write! Wait... the most important reason is the fact that, if I would not be able to chat online I could rarely contct my bf that would completely destroy me...

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I would definitely go with being deaf and keeping my vision. I have a passion for reading and I couldn't do that if I was blind unless it was in braille and I would have to learn how to read braille before I could do that.

If I was blind than the computer is off limits. I wouldn't be able to chat with people, read any articles, or just hang out on the internet. I of course wouldn't be able to enjoy a movies, anime, or anything on TV anymore if I was blind. I guess if I was blind I would constantly have the TV on Comedy Central so I could laugh at the jokes.

It is for these reasons that I would rather be deaf than blind. Sure I would miss my music and I would have to learn sign language but I could deal with it better than being blind, I think. Can you imagine trying to drive being blind?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3