I think it been taken over long time ago when it was first designed. i mean they have everything (food,clothes,shoes,elect.,houseware,applainces,to ys,etc.) :omg: the list goes on. But really, everybody just think about it:why go to several different places(gas is to high for that)when you could just go there for whatever and whenever you please.(they're not close on hoildays and is open 24 hours).:worship: Come on ,what more could u need. They rule!!:2thumbs:
1. While Bill Gates has given 55% of his money to Charity, Walmart has given less than 1%.
2. In a Walmart parking lot, a woman had her purse Stolen. It was clearly showed on video camera, yet Walmart did not call the police.
3. Walmart claims to care about Cleanliness and safety in the parking lot; However, video cameras, eyewitnesses and employees have all seen people be kidnapped, carjacked, raped, and have their children molested in a Walmart parking lot.
Makes Ya hate Walmart, dunnit?
That was funny as hell.
Well, living in Florida.. a very rural part of Florida out of all places.. Walmart is like a pacifier to a baby! http://www.animeonline.net/imagehost...b1bdd7bd2b.gif
So everyone goes to walmart. God bless their souls, mine included. Not anymore though, since I moved. Now it's all about Publix. But I do agree with Miroku on this one. Walmart treats its employees like ants. Like dirt the ants walk upon.
Bad Walmart, Bad.
But I don't think it's taking over the world any less than McDonalds is.
1) Does Gates get tax breaks from charity donations? Do you even know who WalMart's CEO is? How much has he given?
2) Wal-mart not calling police was wrong, but why didn't anyone else in the parking lot help the lady? Why wasn't the lady a little bit more aware of her surroundings?
3) Did Wal-Mart employees do the raping? Do they do the kidnapping? I doubt it. I don't remember the promise for cleanliness and safety so perhaps someone can help me with that. All I know is the yellow happy face whipping on prices to make it lower.
Michael Moore's looking for an apprentice by the way.
Oh yay, Argument. :)
1) If tax breaks are what I think they are, then I'm not exactly sure. I live in a rural part of Connecticut and I'm one of those people whwo looks at you after you say something and say "Wha?" Also, WalMart has enough money to donate some of it to Charity, at least more than 1%. I mean hell, 5% would be 5 times better. And no, I don't know who WalMart's CEO is. I don't pay attention to things like that.
2) Okay, Mistake there. Some customers in the WalMart DID run to catch the theif and retreive the stolen purse, and gave it back to her. The lady was a senior citizen. (I believe the documentary said she was 60 or so.) She was blind in one eye and Almost deaf. Her daughter (who was about 35) was still inside WalMart, because she had lef something in the store.
3) They did not do the Raping/Kidnappings. However there is a point to my Post; WalMart should have greater security in parking lots. I sure as hell wouldn't want to go to a store knowing there's a risk of being kidnapped/raped. Would you? Even if WalMart has low prices, think about it. All the "Ma & Pa Stores" As KimiFemi said, if they lowered their prices a bit, they mightBe able to get more customers, and they would stand a better chance against WalMart. WalMart IS convenient - we have one near here, and my grandmother goes to shop there all the time. I personally don't like shopping because I have to be around a lot of people, which is also another reason why I don't like school. It's also because I have to walk around for hours when my grandmother brings me there - I don't like walking around for hours, except with hiking. But those are my personal feelings.