+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Walmart

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Walmart

Who here thinks Wally world taking over a good thing or bad thing and why.

Otaku SasukePorter is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Walmart

.....ummm wallmart taking over hmmmm i guess its a good idea well it depends if they keep geting wat people wont and wont to consume ummm i think that it might be bad in some cases becase some of the old stores that we allways love and get good bargens at will be closed and then some times we will be forced to go to that other store with the higher prices i guess i really dont know wat to say T.T
    Dont Be A Fool Be The Leader & Live Your Life

Haha Never Let The Bad Bring You Down

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

They aren't "Taking over the world" like some conspiracy theorists say, but Having worked for them, I can tell you that they are not all Smiley faces either.

First off, their job application makes it sound like Wal-Mart's doing you a favor by giving you a job.

Second, they preach safety first and when I got hurt (I wound up fracturing my ankle) working in their Pantry and Dairy section, they just put me on light duties which still had me on my feet watering plants when my doctors instructions quite clearly stated that I had to do something that had me sitting down.

Lastly, Wal-Mart doesn't like Unionized labor. Case in point would be the company shutting down the first unionized Wal-Mart in Quebec. Having been a UFCW (United Food and Commercial Workers Union) member in the past while working for Superstore (A Canadian Supermarket) and at CANEX (Grocery/Department store on Canadian military bases) in the past, I know that the UFCW takes care of its members. While employed at Superstore, they made sure I had good health care coverage, Dental, vacation ect ect. The Wal-Mart I worked at had a $128,000,000 dollar profit margin for the 2006 fiscal year, They can afford to give their workers the benefits unionized workers expect and receive while employed elsewhere.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    They aren't "Taking over the world" like some conspiracy theorists say, but Having worked for them, I can tell you that they are not all Smiley faces either.

First off, their job application makes it sound like Wal-Mart's doing you a favor by giving you a job.

Second, they preach safety first and when I got hurt (I wound up fracturing my ankle) working in their Pantry and Dairy section, they just put me on light duties which still had me on my feet watering plants when my doctors instructions quite clearly stated that I had to do something that had me sitting down.

Lastly, Wal-Mart doesn't like Unionized labor. Case in point would be the company shutting down the first unionized Wal-Mart in Quebec. Having been a UFCW (United Food and Commercial Workers Union) member in the past while working for Superstore (A Canadian Supermarket) and at CANEX (Grocery/Department store on Canadian military bases) in the past, I know that the UFCW takes care of its members. While employed at Superstore, they made sure I had good health care coverage, Dental, vacation ect ect. The Wal-Mart I worked at had a $128,000,000 dollar profit margin for the 2006 fiscal year, They can afford to give their workers the benefits unionized workers expect and receive while employed elsewhere.
    i salute you on your owning of walmart just then

but yeah, maybe its like this in all buisnesses, but i know that a wal-mart near me makes all the "undesirable" employees work at midnight, ppl that are handicapped ans such.

yeah, the have a terrible habit of hating unions, too.

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

What Walmart does is move into an area, and offer low prices. Then the little guy can't compete and closes its door. Then Walmart jacks up its prices. I would never work for them, they treat their employees like dirt. I call em slavemart.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Miroku4444 View Post
    What Walmart does is move into an area, and offer low prices. Then the little guy can't compete and closes its door. Then Walmart jacks up its prices. I would never work for them, they treat their employees like dirt. I call em slavemart.
    yes, these are the tactics they use. and the worst thing is, that all lots of ppl can afford is wal mart, and they know walmart is bad...

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

I want walmart to rule the world, i have many friends and family i know that work there, so it would benfit me, walmart now needs their own army, and their set for life, The world is ours Walmart lovers...its ours i say ours!!!! mwhaahhahaa...cough.cough(have a cold)

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anime_being_god View Post
    walmart now needs their own army,
    i wouldnt be suprised. the "walmart security force"

i am suprised, however, that they dont sell cheap cars.

i am also suprised they havent tried to buy McDonald's yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast