+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: War!

Newbie tentacle king is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: War!

if you know the facts, all things can be made simple.

Also, actions like that amongst my troops will not be tolerated. They will be purged as sub-human trash

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Actually no, it doesn’t make everything simple. "Knowing the facts" or most likely thinking you know the facts doesn’t make things simple; it just gives you a better understanding of given situation and to decide the best action. It doesn’t make things simple. Every one in the world is different. Yes there are similarities but that’s about it, so what you think you know about one person will not be the case with the next. People have different views, personalities, ideas, behaviors, not to mention act on these differently as well from person to person. Same is said about war, each one different then the last because of the people behind it, those involved, the technology, the tactics, the terrain, the intent, ext... In short, even if you do understand it, it doesn’t make it simple and easy; it just gives you a better understanding and cores of action.

Such actions of those who would take women as sex slaves are vile indeed, and must be held accountable and punished.

Your army? You have a militia? A militant group of followers? I find that VERY and I mean VERY hard to believe. As for keeping them from committing such crimes as rape, how do you pray tell you going to prevent them from doing that? Militant groups are not known for their discipline not to mention obedience. What are you going to do, fallow every single one around and makes sure there are being good while they play soldier?
    "MY DEAR... I GIVE YOU THE CAPELLAN CONFEDERATION"
    AND THUS THE WAR WAS STARTED NOT BY GUN SHOT BUT BY WEDDING BELLS

Newbie tentacle king is off to a good start
    Thanks

is that all you can muster? All things can be observed. All things can be simplified. It may be difficult, but the means are there, and I will find it.

As for the troops. I don't have them yet, but I will. You sit here, in this comfy board, with its safe walls, but I go out, and explore the net. There are psycho's out there, I will find them, and use the proper angle to make their unstable minds useful to be my goal.

Poultry Projectile Cannon Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge is making a name for themselves Scourge's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I really don’t need to because despite your amazing power of perception you lack any real not to mention relative information to support your reasoning. The fact that you insult me clearly shows that you are one of those naive people mentioned by RayMe who really have no clue or have any idea of what its all about and you clearly don’t want to because you are just so smart and all knowing that any information given to you you quickly cast aside because its wrong in your eyes do to your awesomeness. I will personally disregard any more of your egotistical dribble until you bring something intelligent to the table.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

psychical, i adore your answers, but it seem so pathetic, how we want peace, but on other hand we are killing thousand of innocents, just to trying to get to that state of peace.

Do i have it all wrong?

If you look at the human history, all the reasons we get into war, is for stuiped stuiped reasons, even myth. But the amount of people who died, because some random guy just didn;t like the others, it kinda pathetic , no?

I think that we humans aren't educated enough, we do not know the value of life. We are smart through books, technology, but we are too stuiped to know the simplest things. I wonder why doesn't animals fight, is it because we are more educated?

Thanks

Well you do have it wrong as different nations tend to wage war differently. Take the US for example, we tend to avoid calateral damage and innocent casualties through the use of prosission guided weapons. But we are only Human and as Humans we make mistakes. Such as mistaking identity, weapon malfuncions and goes off cores, a soldier panics. But the US goes through great lanks to avoid hitting and killing innocents compaired to most countries who still use the carpit bombing methid which kills hundreads if not thousands of innocents. But as you brought up about those who wage war for greed, ingnorance, or hate, or because of stupid petty differences then yes, it is stupid and I must agree that these people are morons. The sad fact is that there are people out there who wage war for these reasons.

Otaku psychical is off to a good start psychical's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tentacle king View Post
    is that all you can muster? All things can be observed. All things can be simplified. It may be difficult, but the means are there, and I will find it.

As for the troops. I don't have them yet, but I will. You sit here, in this comfy board, with its safe walls, but I go out, and explore the net. There are psycho's out there, I will find them, and use the proper angle to make their unstable minds useful to be my goal.
    Goodbye, tentacle king; we hardly knew ye...

And good luck with your dream of world domination.

And exderz, I think I mentioned (or at least implied) that just wars are the ideal; most wars we know from reading history fall short of that ideal, and those wars we call real. But simply because we have good reason to be cynical regarding most wars doesn't mean that the ideal does not exist.

Again: just wars, ideal; just, unjust, and partly just wars of history, real.

Don't settle for the real, strive for the ideal.
    Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

1. As the generation after the war.. enjoying the peace so far we have.. what do you feel? A few here still is not enjoying peace that much... I know one or two... so I wonder what'll they say about this..
    lol .... what do you want me to say , the war is siknes for all who love blood or kill ... you can't go out from your hose because afraid to enter a gunshot on your head when you come out from the home ,or you can't walk freely because maybe you will see a died body lying in the street .....
    2. You have relatives that lives during the war? Heard stories about the war? Post about them.. share with us the tragedies of war.. and what happens during the war...
    you can hear any story that in your mind if you need story
    i have seen died body by my own eyes and no one carried him they all leaved him lying there .... at that moment i felt very afraid because this the first time i see someone died .... and that is why i afraid dark because i remember him ... that is the life in war country and all the children become orphan ... and no one can take care about them and that is a sad think ,you can see horribleness *sad* .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast