+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Warez

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Warez

I was wondering what you people thought about downloading copyrighted things and what not Movies, Applications, Games, Etc. I know its illegal and all but it seems like I'm addicted to it and wondered what you all felt about stealing things from companies.

A wikipedia on warez

Warez - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It seems like this is getting very popular where to people just download copyrighted things and sell it for profit.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Warez

Don't you use FrostWire. Its not stealing much~

ITs made very clean some people like themselves some stuff they shouldn't have. xDD

I thinks its wrong, but at first when I wanted it I got it~!!

^_^I bought everything now, but for that time, it was ok.

It depends on what your doing too.

I don't think people should sell it, thats where it gets wrong~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

I think you need a new hobby that doesn't involve stealing.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Otaku Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk may be famous one day Spymonk's Avatar
    I live in South Africa and i was born in Pretoria.
    Thanks

Yeah i think the amount of entertainment availible on the Internet is just a little too much.Look at all the P2P downloads availible.
    If u have a streaming device like the Pinacle[Looks like dvd player but no dvd] and u download episodes of the on going series in the world then u might even be able to sit in the living room and watch your series instead of waiting for the next episode to start.
    It works very well all u need is like a decent wireless connection to the PC that does your downloads and u are A for away same with the Windows media center.

U can actually say that if u download episodes and what not that has already been shown on tv then it is not stealing that is what i think maybe the law states different but if i already payed my [Television license ]and i missed a show why can i not download it from P2P and watch it at my own leisure.
    U see the world is all about money that is the problem they don't only want u to pay to see it on TV but also rent it out on DVD and then if u still havent had enough u can buy the show in the DVD store/online.
    The only thing that bothers me is How many times do u have to pay for the same thing it is absurd..

Pinnacle ShowCenter 200 Digital Media Streamer (210100460)

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

There isn't much discussion going on and not really much to discuss..moving to Cyber Lounge..

~Moving~
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

I typically don't like the idea, however it does have its uses.

For instance I recently bought a dvd wrapped with a T-Shirt. It was Mezzo-Forte. The t-shirt was fine and all, however upon opening the dvd case there was no dvd in there, the packaging had been tampered with but I had not noticed until it was too late. I know store policies and if you buy something and it's not in the box you lose. There is no way a store can take a return like that because what's to say you didn't take it out to your car and open it up.

But anyway, I was pissed for a while, then I checked the web and I found it. I downloaded the anime and now it's on my harddrive. Illegal? I'm not quite sure. I hope not but I also care not. I paid 20 dollars for it and I was getting it one way or another.

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess you'll have to start opening stuff at the stores.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't you use FrostWire. Its not stealing much~
    I only use FrostWire for free music, when I download applications and movies I use torrents much safer ^_^

I think you need a new hobby that doesn't involve stealing.
    Downloading isn't my hobby I just don't like spending money on something when I can get it for free.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast