+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Warez

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Warez

I doubt you could find me :/ besides you know that I pirate and live in NC what else do you know? Lol...
    We'll, considering you've admitted to pirating software on a public forum, it would be easy to trace your IP address back to your ISP and then get a court order to force your ISP to tell us who you are...assuming that we can't get that information other ways. While I might not be able to do it, I have two friends that could. It's a fun process to watch. Computers are not havens for privacy, you know. You'd be suprised how much data you can discover about people just by their computers alone.

Second, we could do a internet search for your username and see if you've been using it in other forum boards / social sites. You'd be surprised what you can find out on people that they have admitted to on forum boards / myspace.

I've been stealing my whole life it isn't rather new... I've been poor most of my life and get the nice stuff I want by what I'm good at thieving.
    There are alternatives to stealing. Frankly, I listed a few for you already. But if your insisting on 'being poor' and stealing all your life we can't stop you. Personally, I find that getting an education and a real job to be much better then being poor and stealing...but perhaps that's just me.

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

i feel like it's a rush.... mmm.. don't laugh at me. really i think it is fine... to a extent.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

in my opinion its definitly wrong to steal copy righted material.. i mean u wouldn't go into a store and steal a cd or dvd... y do it online.
    I mean theres tons of material that isn't copyrighted or licensed. if u want to watch unlicensed anime there tons of places for it... like anime suki!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

So your claiming that being poor makes it okay to steal???
    No no don't get me wrong I just can't get all the nicest things in the world so when I really want something when I know I could never get it I end up stealing it...

Second, we could do a internet search for your username and see if you've been using it in other forum boards / social sites. You'd be surprised what you can find out on people that they have admitted to on forum boards / myspace.
    I only use this name on hmm... a few sites.

I find that getting an education and a real job to be much better then being poor and stealing...but perhaps that's just me.
    I'm 15 I can't really get a job and I'm with only my mom under payed with only 800$ a month I think I have the right to steal when even my mom's company won't pay minimum wage...

We'll, considering you've admitted to pirating software on a public forum, it would be easy to trace your IP address back to your ISP and then get a court order to force your ISP to tell us who you are...assuming that we can't get that information other ways. While I might not be able to do it, I have two friends that could. It's a fun process to watch. Computers are not havens for privacy, you know. You'd be suprised how much data you can discover about people just by their computers alone.
    I know this I'm not that stupid... sigh :/ I use proxies alot.

I mean theres tons of material that isn't copyrighted or licensed. if u want to watch unlicensed anime there tons of places for it... like anime suki!
    I use animesuki sometimes but I still like to not read sub titles :/

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

I love movies a lot, i'm really interesting in the way films get put together and such.
    And because of that I support the industry by buying the movie (especially Aussie movies). imo, collecting wise, it looks much better having the actually dvd and case than having a bunch of burnt CD's. I just save up and buy a few every now and then, if I don't have enough money for it, then I save up for it. No, big deal in waiting right? the movie is always going to be there.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

save up for it
    I don't get money ever... I have to wait till I'm 16 to get a job here.

I like to help some companies like the creators of Family Guy and South Park, etc, but I don't really have the money for it ever.

having a bunch of burnt CD's
    I don't have burnt CD's of my movies they are on my hard drive.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think stealing copyright material is right or anything, but even though its not a lot people still does it. I use to also, but I stopped I got into a big problem cuz of that once. =/

Thanks lifeforce! (:

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I don't get money ever... I have to wait till I'm 16 to get a job here.

I like to help some companies like the creators of Family Guy and South Park, etc, but I don't really have the money for it ever.

I don't have burnt CD's of my movies they are on my hard drive.
    I wasn't directing at at you lol.

As for the job well, wouldn't there be anyone around that you could do odd jobs for? there's got to be a little old grandma some where who needs their lawn mowed lol. If not, a little waiting never hurt anyone, and beside by the time you do save well the good movies that came out on DVD's this year will have gone down in price!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast