+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Warez

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Warez

Its just not DVDs for me mostly anything games, programs, etc.

And no for the odd jobs most people here do their own lawns, no family here, and thats about it...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore may be famous one day Barronmore's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm 15 I can't really get a job and I'm with only my mom under payed with only 800$ a month I think I have the right to steal when even my mom's company won't pay minimum wage...
    So wait a year (or less) and then get what you want legally.

Being poor does not give you the right to steal. Frankly, nothing gives you the right to steal. There is no right to steal. Frankly, the only thing I've ever herad anyone stealing and not getting in real trouble for is food. I don't think you can use "but i relly needed that program/cd/dvd/movie/etc for my survival as an excuse. Millions of americans make due every month without 'really nice things'. You can learn to do it too. Especially there are just as many 'nice things' that you dont' have to steal to enjoyl.

I'm sorry, I just can't condone stealing. You can find work if you really want it. You can pull weeds, babysit, wash cars, etc. It's totally possible to get work if you want it. I know becuase I did it. And, just to play devil's advocate, if you can't find work...go without for a few months/a year to get what you want.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    I've been stealing my whole life it isn't rather new... I've been poor most of my life and get the nice stuff I want by what I'm good at thieving.
    There are many unifilled jobs out there that you can fill in. I mean if you don't like working because you will feel ashamed of working at a McDonalds or any other place is kool, but just because you don't want to break your back like most people to do to enjoy the things you want. Then, you shouldn't be stealing what others have worked so freaking hard on.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Ketaro if I could work at McDonalds I wouldn't care :/ but I'm 15 and they won't hire me.

Barronmore I can't help what I've become over the years, I've tried to change but its hard for me to break old habits.

THE RULES!

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    ... Barronmore I can't help what I've become over the years, I've tried to change but its hard for me to break old habits.
    But you see, that's the whole point!... How long do you think you can get away with stealing??? Are you willing to go to jail just so you can keep your old habits???
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Thanks

I've been stealing since I was 4, its something that me myself and my brothers learned to do to get things we wanted. I can see that stealing is bad but it can't be helped for me. If I could break a habit like me stealing I would love to, but I've never been caught and I think I could get away with most anything, stealing wise.

THE RULES!

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Try anyway. That is a habit worth breaking and I would hate to see you go to jail.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Thanks

I would hate to see myself go to jail also... so scary ( I can't get raped I'd kill myself before that... )

THE RULES!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast