+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: warlord names and power

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

warlord names and power

if you were a warlord what would you call youself and what kind of power would you have that would make you either almost unstoppable or impossible to destory.

i usually call myself dragonmaster so this is what i call myself if i was a warlord and my power will be that i am tatally made out of dimond which i can control so i can turn any part of myself to dimond and turn others to dimond as well

what would you call yourself and what power would you have?

Newbie Majin Fefnir 13 may be famous one day Majin Fefnir 13 may be famous one day Majin Fefnir 13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: warlord names and power

My name would be the Lightning Monarch. My weapon of choice would be a Zankantou(a giant sword) that I would be able wield with one hand. Lastly my powers would be absolute control of the elemental force of lightning and ungodly strength and speed that allows me to even cleave the gods themselves

Tell my tale to those who ask.Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.The rest... Is silence.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Majin Fefnir 13 View Post
    My name would be the Lightning Monarch. My weapon of choice would be a Zankantou(a giant sword) that I would be able wield with one hand. Lastly my powers would be absolute control of the elemental force of lightning and ungodly strength and speed that allows me to even cleave the gods themselves
    thats pretty hardcore..

i think i would be nice to my people to a certain extent... i would use a standard katana and a larger Nodchi. i would be highly skilled in combat, but no magic, cuz nobody can do magic.... also i would have wealth, power, and of course, a harem

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cantsenditback View Post
    if you were a warlord what would you call youself and what kind of power would you have that would make you either almost unstoppable or impossible to destory.
    what would you call yourself and what power would you have?
    I would not have a name. People would not know I was there. My power would be mind-control, so they would do my bidding without realizing that there was someone to rebel against. Sneaky, sneaky. I'm a conscience.

Newbie never be alone is off to a good start never be alone's Avatar
    Thanks

I would call myself Bane. My power would be that I was made of liquid steel *only able to be destroyed by intense heat* I would be able to shape-shift into metallic objects and in the world today that would be a great asset.

-Never be alone

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine warlord name would be ICE or ICE VIPER ofcourse. My power would be able to control the weather or ice coming out of my hands, so that I can freeze anyone who would piss me off or I would just do it for fun.

One Man Army Ochi Gate is off to a good start Ochi Gate's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ice viper View Post
    Mine warlord name would be ICE or ICE VIPER ofcourse. My power would be able to control the weather or ice coming out of my hands, so that I can freeze anyone who would piss me off or I would just do it for fun.
    or just be Sub Zero and rip out their spine that always works, huh?

"You will only have eyes for Me!"

Newbie Kenshinzen is off to a good start Kenshinzen's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have to be called Master, simply because its a nice title. Probably armed with a katana, maybe add in a Wakizashi for the full daisho. Definately trained in the arts of Kenjutsu, Iaijutsu and general martial arts. Abilities, well none really other than natural talent, although I would have to have an entourage of some of the deadliest people out there. Ahh, the evil thoughts...
    House Hermit No.1 - Thankyou, may I ahve another?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast