+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: wat will u change

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: wat will u change

Quote Originally Posted by animechick View Post
    the grammer of everyone today is incredibly imature
    thats what i would change. everyones typing skills to at least be full words.
    Yes i also agree with this, but this comes into lazy typing which involes text writters using their old habbits on forums and in their work instead of just on a phone. But there must be something else more important that you would change no matter how bad people grammar is...I am still wondering weather or not i would change what i said i would. It's strange because it's also like changing your life, have you ever seen the film called frequency. Thats about the same thing. You change one part of your life and so does everything else around you and in you.

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm, I would change the fact that war was ever even thought of. so many lives have been lost. without it the world would be so much better.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie girlicious is off to a good start girlicious's Avatar
    Thanks

i noe this might sound weird but if i could change anything in the world i would change the war in Iraq
    2. i will change the economy every country in the world will get watever they want without having to pay i noe dats stupid
    3. i will change all da wars dat happened in da past so dat no 1 can think about it anymore cuz it just bring back bad memories
    4. i will change all da sorrowness dat happened to ppl in da past 2 b happines
    [IMG][/IMG]

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't change anything. The thing is, if I'd go back and changed the stuff I did wrong... I wouldn't have the life experience that I gained from the bad things that happened in my life.

I wouldn't know what serious pain is, I wouldn't know how to lose loved ones, I wouldn't know how to be independent and wouldn't have a scar on my body... simply because if I'd change all the bad things, I wouldn't have been in these situations.

I can't change the world, not back then and not now. What happened, happened. I just have to cope with the things I did wrong and live my life as good as possible in the future.

Changing the past, would be changing my personality and myself. I'd probably be a spoiled brat then, who doesn't care anything but herself XD (Because I never felt miserable). Thank god I'm not >_>.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Otaku Bike Stunts Champion Shonen may be famous one day Shonen may be famous one day Shonen's Avatar
    Thanks

I wouldn't go changing any wars, seeing as how the vast majority of them shaped the world as it is right now, bringing along a lot of useful stuff, but what I would change would propably be my own life for the better. Selfish? Sure, I admit that much but as I see it, the rest of the world is doing just fine and I'm miserable, go figure o.O

[Sig-Team Member] [My Profile] [My Gallery]
    *Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of Law*

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

hhmm....that is a good question......
    although I know that if I wanted to change something in the past it would definitely alter the future...
    but I would definitely go with me not getting my third tattoo....I mean I think it was a bit too much.....and it really hurt like hell......
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well i would change me been more skinny im skinny now but one time in my life i would have gone back and said watch what you eat .

Newbie archangel50 is off to a good start archangel50's Avatar
    Thanks

nice hey i was wondering are you a philosipher :wavy:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast