+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: wat would u wish

Newbie girlicious is off to a good start girlicious's Avatar
    Thanks

wat would u wish

if u were about to die and u got three wishes from da devil wat would u wish for
    [IMG][/IMG]

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girlicious For This Useful Post:

genin (Feb 27, 2008), Jokerman (Mar 17, 2008)

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: wat would u wish

That's the easiest answer ever, to Live 50 years longer, not to go to hell, and $10000000000000000.00 tax free
    the power of a small program making cool stuff. Viva La Flash and MS Paints

Newbie genin is off to a good start genin's Avatar
    Thanks

i wouldnt ask anything from devil. and besides im still going to reincarnate

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmmm...lets see. One: that when I died that he would stop his insanity and leave people alone to live life as best they can. That way people could live without his meddling. Two: That my family and those close to me would not remember me. I wouldn't want them to grieve for me. I would want them happy. And three: that the world be made into a peaceful and happy place. What better way than that to use your last bit of life, even if it is from the devil.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Ok three wishes, well simple really!

1: Wish for eternal wishes (this also extends my list )
    2: Eternal life
    3: Eternal Happiness
    4: Eternal Life For My Family
    5: Ability to fly
    6: Super strength
    7: famouse but not invaded
    8: destroy the govermount
    9: Live where i like
    10: Never get bored

Lots more but thats all i can think of at the present moment.

Otaku Dragon Dash Champion, Gems Hexic Revisited Champion, Infex Champion mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni may be famous one day mori-oni's Avatar
    Thanks

Dud that wish list rocks! tho the never get bored part it really hard to get ya know, and if the government is destroyed then it'll be that much harder to get your anime and games.
    the power of a small program making cool stuff. Viva La Flash and MS Paints

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL......what an awesome question...
    well first of all.........I would wish to become a creature of the night.....no matter if it s a vampire or something else...so I could stalk the evil in the darkness of the moonlit night......lol
    also that I would wish for a small deserted island somewhere.....far from civilization where I could not be bothered by anything......
    and also..I would ask him to take care of all my enemies.....and made them suffer....
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

NOTHING!

whats the point of asking for anything when you are about to die.
    specially from the devil.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast