6. be a genius
    7. have magical powers
    8. be able to fight evil
    9. rule the world
    10. have a machine dat goes back in da past
    11.find my true luv
    holy crap that's lot of great wishes..XD
    betters than mne..XD

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: wat would u wish

Quote Originally Posted by girlicious View Post
    omg! this r all great answers ok. here are my wishes
    1. live 4ever
    2. get 9 more wishes
    3.wish to go to heaven
    4. be the richest person in the world
    5. my family and da ppl i luv to be happy
    6. be a genius
    7. have magical powers
    8. be able to fight evil
    9. rule the world
    10. have a machine dat goes back in da past
    11.find my true luv
    However you cross number 1 and 3 togther which makes an immpossible wish, because if you live forever their will be no heaven think about it.

Newbie girlicious is off to a good start girlicious's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mini Dev View Post
    However you cross number 1 and 3 togther which makes an immpossible wish, because if you live forever their will be no heaven think about it.
    dat is true i didn't think of dat wat if i could chose if i could go back to da past with my machine and wish dat to live for as long as i want to and decide when i want to die like say i want to die and i'll die will dat work
    [IMG][/IMG]

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by girlicious View Post
    dat is true i didn't think of dat wat if i could chose if i could go back to da past with my machine and wish dat to live for as long as i want to and decide when i want to die like say i want to die and i'll die will dat work
    Lucky you wished for a time machine to travel back , but ask yourself this. Would you want to die? and go to heaven? you rule the world right and can wish for whatever yu want again and again, re live the best parts of your life because you can rewind...So is heaven nesscarry in the situation? Heaven would just be the same but diffrent scenery, or how you imagine heaven to be, you can't be more free then you are now because you have everything, may i advise you wish for eternal wishes so next time you make a mistake you can always wish it away...Because even though you wished for eternal life you havent wished that the earth will not explode the sun will not run out of energy etc. you havent wished away war...So choose wisley for what you wish may not always come true the way you imagine it.

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

Hmm..interesting question. Well, I've always wanted to be a talking penguin with a British accent...

That, or I might have to wish to become his immediate successor. If he's granting wishes to people freely without price, he's clearly not evil enough to do the job right....but I'd also want the British accent along with that. It's a package deal.

Newbie nalevankomichael is just another face in the crowd nalevankomichael's Avatar
    Thanks

i really dont think i would ask for three wishes espiciallt from the devil because if it was my time to die i would just die but if i had three wishes i wish i could have another life time and alot of fame and fortune just to see how it feels.

Newbie darkangel102 is off to a good start darkangel102's Avatar
    Thanks

only three wishs this is tough...
    1. to live untill i wish that i would die(living forever is too long)
    2. to have every1 i luv be happy
    3. to have three more wishs
    4. that when i die i can be reincarnated into any body that i choose
    5. to have all the anime and manga that i want

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast