+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: wat would u wish

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: wat would u wish

Though I really wouldn't wish from the Devil since it goes against my religion, If I did by chance it'd be this:

1. Infinate Wishes...that's obvious.
    2. Immunity from anything the devil can "Cast" on me.
    3. Eternal Life...that way I go back to earth and can't die again.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie taro is off to a good start
    Thanks

i would not make any wishes. if it's coming from the devil i can't help but think there would be consequences or he has some ulterior motive of some sort.

Otaku Caixa 2006 Champion Corvus may be famous one day Corvus may be famous one day Corvus's Avatar
    Thanks

one problem with wishing something from the devil... you can wish all you want but he'll never grant any of them and end up with your soul when it's all over anyway.

... and join my rebellion against time.

Banned CTD High Jump Champion, Cop-For-This Champion, Soap Bubble Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Kill Time in Your Office Champion, Slow Motion Champion, Moodys Magical Eye Champion, The Fridge Champion, Dangerous Fishing Champion, Panda Golf 2: Christmas Edition Champion, Driving Mad Champion, Head to Head Champion, Super Headers Champion, Penguin Arcade Champion, Chopper Challenge Champion, Air Dodge Champion, Chopper Chase Champion, F/A-18 Hornet Champion, Snow Boarding Champion, Spaceman Bob`s Great Escape Champion, Space Cowboy Champion, Rons Free Fall Champion, Gandys Quest Champion, Black Dragon Champion, Samegame and Champion, Mayan Mask Champion, 42 Games Champion, Cubedelic Champion, Smaugs Schatkist Champion, Python Champion, Thor Towers Champion Mini Dev is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    one problem with wishing something from the devil... you can wish all you want but he'll never grant any of them and end up with your soul when it's all over anyway.
    Ahh but a wish is your choice really isn't it, so if you wish the devil to be dead then that would come true before he could stop it, you can look at it in two ways really, then you wish for what you wish for. It's a great mindgame

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mini Dev For This Useful Post:

dman91911 (Mar 14, 2008)

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Well one of my wishes i would ask to beable to make my own worlds to live on and pause the time so in one world i could be a smauri and another i could be a Kung Fu master my second wish i would ask to say alive and it that doesnt count as my second wish then i would wish for to beable to controll wind water earth and fire making me strong and i could fly and save people and that would be awesome my third wish i would ask to be rich so i could buy all the things i wanted and i would never have to work just have fun all day and party.

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

From the devil!!!!!!!!!??? OMG am I going to go to HELL to get wishes from him!!???

It's really not a good idea to take the offer of a devil, whatever it might be!!!! Even if you wish for something good, he might turn it around so that it does only harm... No I wouldn't take this offer or I would consider all the consequesnces of any wish for days and then tell my wish so that he couldn't turn it around and make it bad...
    Maybe I would say: "I wish I could spend twenty more years together with the one I love. I wish you wouldn't bother us untill that time is done. I wish you wouldn't turn this wish around so that it harms anyone." I guess that might do. ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Newbie Sesshy0 is off to a good start Sesshy0's Avatar
    Thanks

To have my worst and everlasting memories erased =\,or atleast be a better person i am,and to leave this wretched place im in now.
    "Calling your name, kill me with words.
    Forget about me, it's what I deserve.
    I was your chance out of your town."

§-Breakdown-§ Breakout Champion, Bubble Popper Champion Akura13 may be famous one day Akura13's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, well, I wouldn't wish for anything because it's from the devil, I have no reason to trust him. But, if I had to (for the purpose of this thread) I would wish for:

1. Eternal life.
    2. To live in Japan.
    3. Not to care what people said about me.

But, like I said before, the devil would probably twist these around and make them something not expected and bad.

Phantasmagoria Lives On In The Hearts Of Their Fans, Japanese AND English!
    "Because it's okay to hide your tears." - LM.C (Lovely Mocochang)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast