+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The way we see color

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

The way we see color

It seems as if we have a hard time choosing the colors that we see heres the info

Unexplained Mysteries :: Study reveals our perception of colour

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The way we see color

wow thats really intresting i would have nerver thaought that that was possible
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea I didn't know our brain could even trick ourselves neat to know that lol... BAD BRAIN >_^

THE RULES!

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

well theres this poster thing and there is the word blue and that actually green, and the word red is like blue, and so fourth and thats hard to pronounce them all, thats what the deal is with the banna thing
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Thanks

Its still funny that our brain wants us to choose the opposite color of the color we are looking at to make it gray kinda weird yet interesting to know.

THE RULES!

Thanks

yes and the way that the word thing is so hard is because of the two sides of the brain, and they conflict, making you mentally confused

Thanks

Hmmm its very nice to know that my brain tricks me >_> lol but thats ok it does it all the time

THE RULES!

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

(-.-) Wow~ I could be eating a black, awful spoiled fruits, and not know it.

This has to do with RGB~ And some other stuff~~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast