+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: weird dream

Otaku anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000 may be famous one day anime_8000's Avatar
    Thanks

weird dream

what was the most worst dream of your life

.:Seize The World With Knowlegde:.

Currently watching: Kanokon:Bleach:The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya:School Days:Welcome To The NHK
    .:My deviantART|My Twitter|My Forum- AW Designs -Please Join|My Facebook|My Youtube:.

Otaku LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound may be famous one day LostbutFound's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: weird dream

well the worst dream i ever had was wheni was witnessing my friend dying and i couldnt do any thing about it its like i was there and then i wasnt cause i kept callin out ta her yet i couldnt help
    Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon

Fish Fingers & Custard Ice Hockey Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Ant Tracks Champion, Jungle Hunt Champion, Madnetics Champion, Manole Champion, Blokken Champion, Fast Food Fiasco Champion, Shapes Hifters Champion, Mud and Blood: Vietnam Champion HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice is making a name for themselves HolderOfTheDarkChalice's Avatar
    someplace where the only light is the moon above
    Thanks

i had a dream that a pizza box was holding me down while
    a pizza was beating the crap out of me yelling Freedom!!!!!!!!!
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and all your demons
    I'll be the one to protect you from a will to survive and a voice of reason
    I'll be the one to protect you from your enemies and your choices son
    They're one in the same, I must isolate you...
    Isolate and save you from yourself

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

The worst dream I've had when IT the killer clown was chasing me and killed me over 20 times, it was a cool dream thou.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Devoted Otaku ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity may be famous one day ZeRoGravity's Avatar
    Thanks

All my dreams are weird because I don't understand them. They're very quick and random.

Weirdest one is the is the one I had when I was small about a giant lobster. Man, that giant lobster scared me.

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

All of the dreams I remember are weird; although I had this one a very long time ago, it sticks in my head because it was so graphic and vivid:

I'm in my parent's house, working with Mulder from The X-files to find an insect that turns people into killer zombies when it bites them. We're searching around the laundry room, and I see one of the bugs. I turn around to tell Mulder I found one, but instead of him, there's a zombie. It was naked, white (like it was covered in flour), and with a large, pulsing bloody red thing like the bottom half of a heart coming out the back of its head. I run all over the house trying to escape, and somehow manage to lock it in my bedroom and head for the front door. When I open the door, I see my mom outside on the lawn in her pajamas, wandering in circles and looking confused. As I yell at her to get inside the house, a zombie comes up behind her. I'm screaming and crying and telling her to get inside, but she just looks at me very sadly, never seeing the zombie behind her. The last thing I see before waking in a cold sweat is the zombie's arm, bursting through my mom's chest with her heart in its hand.

After having a dream like that, I swore off horror movies for the next six months.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

My weirdest dream? I'm not sure if you can call it weird but its more like horrifying. I have alot of dreams about old fights I used to get into but they would have different endings or they would keep going. For example, the most recent one I had I mutilated my old boss and he lived (which did happen) but in then I went back to finish the job so to speak. I also have plenty of dreams of doing stuff like in the movie SAW. I think those are the weirdest. Maybe I watch too may horror films.

Otaku Flying Ace may be famous one day Flying Ace may be famous one day
    Thanks

I've had a bunch of wierd dreams. But the wierdest would have to be this one:

This one girl (who I know in RL) gets pregnant, and then me, and a swarm of other kids come out of no where and run up to her and kick her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast