+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: weird dream

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: weird dream

Ok, i was jus walking in my house from outside and when i opend the door my family was lying on the floor in pieces, and there stood a demon, the whole dream was spent running from this demon

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

i had a dream that i was with van diesal in pitch black only am dying lol, its a weird dream for me i tell ya

Newbie Hachilove may be famous one day Hachilove may be famous one day Hachilove's Avatar
    Thanks

.:my two weirdest dreams:.

1st one- I dreamt about the colour yellow and waffles. ..I sleptwalked into the hallway with plans of reaching my Mother's bed, but I stopped in the middle of the hallway and threw-up.>< ...It was yellow, like the colour in my dream^^

2nd one- I dreamt I was ontop of a hill watching as assorted coloured rollie-pollie-ollie bugs curled me up into a ball and rolled me down the hill-all against my will. ..I had been poking the bugs with a stick earlier that day. I told my Mother about it and she said it was the over-night curse of the Rollie-pollie-ollies. ....I never poked another one again. O.O

Newbie ~my~little~angel~ may be famous one day ~my~little~angel~ may be famous one day ~my~little~angel~'s Avatar
    Thanks

The worst dream I ever had...well there are two. One is too innapropriate.
    When I was 5-years-old I had a dream my mother was sucked in a mailbox and killed.
    XD
    Yes, I know.
    Doesn't sound horrible...but think about it, your mother dies. Thats the horrible part!
    I was with my sister and I started crying and the police came and took us somwhere.
    By the way, anyone can PM me.
    I am always looking for friends.

Newbie wishper may be famous one day wishper may be famous one day wishper's Avatar
    Thanks

I know it might sound stupid... But..for me its the weirdest..
    It all started when i was dreaming that i played some game on my pc...I got nervious, i hit the monitor, and it started burning with huge flames. I dont know why...but instead of doing something serious i picked up the phone and called a friend, so i can ask him what to do.
    He said something like come over at my house and explain to me what happened. And thats what i did...I leave my pc burning and went to my friends house...
    In the middle of the way i saw a girl from my class. She started asking me if i wanted to go the cafe with her...
    Then i began talking things like "I cant my pc is burning i got to go whereever i was going to tell me what to do with it...", and she starts to say things like "im bored...come to the cafe with me, after that you'll take care of it.." Well, i agreed...dont know why.
    We went to the cafe... I totally forgot about my burning pc.
    After that, i went back home. When i entered my house i realized that i left my pc to burn a few hours ago...I ran to my room and i saw my precious pc...it was still burning tho...
    I decided this time for real to go to my friends house so he can tell me what to do with it...and...again...at the middle of the way i saw the same girl from my class...and the whole story repeated...but i woke up the second time i went back to my room lol.

dunno if its weird enough...

Newbie ~ZeOn~ may be famous one day ~ZeOn~ may be famous one day ~ZeOn~'s Avatar
    Thanks

well one of my weirdest dreams had involved a competition which i won and aced but was confusing and the second was when an 18 year old girl swung me from my bed and came onto me and i refused her and you dont really need to know what happened next O_0
    http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n297/zerorockman/Tsugasa_Riku.png

Newbie Esperologist may be famous one day Esperologist may be famous one day Esperologist's Avatar
    Thanks

I've had plenty of weird dreams... don't think I can have a non-weird dream.

A lot of my dreams I've written out... and several could be turned into a short story with some expansion.

Some of my favorites include one that I shared with others. I had a different angle, and didn't actually see them... but we had aspects that joined up... like the road peeling up as a giant snake-ish thing.

I'll select an interesting dream I had when I was really young, I think 10 years old or maybe younger.

I was driving down a road, which came to a 'T' intersection in the middle of nowhere. (A few buildings, lots of trees. I could sense that I was a long distance from an actual town.)
    I couldn't decide if I should turn left or right.
    Straight ahead was a gas station that kept watching while trying to decide which way to go. All the while, I'm sitting at the stop sign, and see no other vehicles.

Suddenly, a lovely gas attendent walks up to my window (which was open) and starts talking to me. There was no noise, but I know we were discussing my destination. I thought it had something to do with a wedding, but wasn't sure. She had light brown hair with a blond streak in it.
    She pointed for me to go left and I could sense how far she was telling me it was to my destination.

I woke up.

Since then, the following has occured.
    At 15 years old I joined a church, I noticed that the eldest daughter of one of the deacons looked like the lady from that dream (minus the streak). It wasn't long until I was interested in her.
    By the time I was 18, I was still interested in her, but had forgoten all about the dream. (Still had it written somwhere.) I graduated high school, and realized she was 15, wasn't so interested anymore.
    When I was 20, she started working at a local gas station. This reminded me of the dream again, so I dug up the notes I had written on it.

I think it was shortly after that when my family went to the wedding of one of my uncles. Some obscure location in the middle of nowhere (which in BC means trees everywhere). As we were driving along the road, I suddenly was reminded of the dream by the scenary. Shortly after, we reached a 'T' intersection that looked exactly like the one in my dream... except trees where the gas station was supposed to be.
    We turned left and it wasn't very much further to the wedding.

Then, when I was 21 and the young lady was 18, she was graduating. by this time, I was fully infatuated with her. Thinking of her constantly, too nervous to speak with her (not after the mistakes I made when we first met).
    For her graduating year, she put a blond-streak in her hair.

At that point, I realized that there was nothing left of that dream to occur in reality... except her in overalls. lol
    I don't think that will happen.

I guess that woul class as my weirdest dream, since I had it so young. And no, I couldn't have seen her before having the dream because her family was living elsewhere at the time. Oh yeah, before her graduation, her father moved from being a deacon at the church to being the pastor. Not important to the dream though, lol.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3