+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Weird Nicknames

Otaku Arukih may be famous one day Arukih may be famous one day Arukih's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Weird Nicknames

Nicknames Ha ha ha ! Im queen of them! my friends call me Bee, Bibi, BettyBeep, Loli-pop girl, Chlorophyll girl, Piggie Pix, and they all mean something and come out when im obsessed with somethin... I wont say the rest coz is a shame to me! ha ha
    Last edited by Arukih; Dec 11, 2007 at 03:26 PM.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

=_= someone gave me the name "Magnito" one time, in like the 5-ish grade... it took me years to realize that was the metal guy from X-men...

and then i got the name Magnum P.I. (an old detective show about an old guy that all the girls want to do), which was shorternd to Magnum... ^_^ i like that nickname!

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

My Grandpa is a big nicknamer. He called me Shandy, Shannadoah, Chani like everyone elese, chantilly lace.

Now that I'm grown though most of my family sticks to Chani, my friends call me Chanti. I get called sugar butt, kitten, and Cyanide by some others.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't think my nicknames are weird but some of them are a little out of the ordinary. my friends used to call me "panda" when we were little because I couldn't go a full week without getting a black eye. Then they changed it to "boss" when we got older because I always told them what to do.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Well theres 2 gay guys in my school that everyone knows about, everyone calls them "Nut Buddies", so weird, but I still think its so funny when I hear someone calling them that. Although it sounds mean, its really not, they accept it as a nick name. One day they both wear a shirt to school that said Nut Buddies on the back

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NevesElocin View Post
    I don't think my nicknames are weird but some of them are a little out of the ordinary. my friends used to call me "panda" when we were little because I couldn't go a full week without getting a black eye. Then they changed it to "boss" when we got older because I always told them what to do.
    Panda, eh? Omoshiroi desu (Interesting). Were ya much of a fighter?

I like "Boss". It reminds me of Metal Gear and Hamtaro. Yes, Hamtaro. LOL. ^_^ Can I call ya "Big Boss", or how 'bout "Ham Ham"? We could throw "panda" in there too! From now on, I shall call you "Big Boss: Pantaro".

Newbie supersonico may be famous one day supersonico may be famous one day supersonico's Avatar
    Thanks

... i ve many nicks, if all my nicknames would be money, i would buy a new comp. Well ill tell all the recent nicks:

sheep-wolf-man(this is the weirdest)
    miner
    robocop
    luna-luna
    spongemike
    huevo
    afro-man
    microphone
    canyankas

and many,many,many others that i cant remember
    Damned Japanese Otakuses

They always keep the good stuff in Japan

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

My nick name is bitch.
    All my friends call me that because i demand authority.
    It's a bad trait but i put it to use.
    Now if i may, i would ike to suggest a nickname for brokenlover,
    How about......G.A.W.D.
    KUDOS TO BROKEN!

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast