+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Weird Nicknames

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Weird Nicknames

My nickname amongst my family has always been "Lerch" after the tall doorman off the "Addams Family." I got that nickname from my uncle Duke, on account of the fact that I'm so tall and that, wit the exception of one of my other uncles' grandkids, I'm the tallest one in my family. He's always teasin' me wit the quote "U rang!" and he does his best "Frankenstein's monster" impression whenever he says it. Ah well, my uncle Duke's a loon anyway.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    my real name is ABEDNEGO BRENN CARLO S. PITIQUEN

and my nick name is BRYCKO

it came from the bre of brenn
    and the c o of carlo
    BRECO = BRYCKO

my brother has the name DOMINIC EPIPHAN FITZ S. PITIQUEN

his nickname is ypeeps

it came from the epi of epiphan
    and the f z of fitz...
    EPIFZ = YPEEPS

mark one more thing... my name is ABC and my brother's is DEF

anyway...
    some people call me breechiu, bree, and lots of other names...

my birth name and nick name is cool huh... it has a pattern!
    That's very interesting! Did your parents name you guys with that purpose in mind, or was it coincidence?

One thing I forgot to mention about my birth name. My mother didn't know that Jermaine was Old English for 'Sprout' until I told her. My sister's name is LaToya and I have a brother named Michael--which is my biological father's name. All three names of ours (me and my siblings) are TOTALLY coincidental!

My sister's original name was supposed to be Nicole (which is my sister Grace's middle name now), but my mom forgot and went with the second choice--LaToya. I didn't even know I had a brother OR father named Michael, until I was goin' on 21 years of age. Which is funny because, when LaToya and I were younger, people used to ask us, "Where's Tito?" or the more popular, "Where's Michael?" Referencing us to the Jackson Five. I used to hate it! Now I have to deal with it, because we found Michael, LOL.

I also know a guy who's aunts were Jackson fanatics and got to choose his name. He's named Michael Jermaine Poole. LOL. He's the only one with the name Jermaine that I shared the original meaning of the name to.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to atomik_sprout For This Useful Post:

crimson (Dec 18, 2007)

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Tetty Bear
    Timmeh
    Big guy
    Big Dude
    Gentle Giant
    Sword guy
    Big Tim

The names go on.. >.>

But there are those who call me.. Tim. >.>

xD

Because my name is Timmothy.
    Last edited by Tetsanosuke Kirikami; Dec 14, 2007 at 05:02 PM.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a few nicknames. Most people have come up with, I don't really care what people call me as long as it is not offensive.

My real name is Marty, but my friend, Eric, calls me 'Merty' and 'Berty' sometimes. Back in seventh grade, my nickname for a while was 'Tep'. It was one of my usernames on this game my friends and I used to play. I had come up with the name for one of my roleplaying characters back when I was a nerd XP. Others are 'Mart,' 'MarTay' and things like that. My uncle calls me 'Marty Farty' whenever I see him. It's always a good laugh.
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

~Reminder~

Please remember that just posting a list within your post is not allowed on AO as we are looking for reason as to why.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Newbie carcrazy1986 is off to a good start carcrazy1986's Avatar
    Thanks

My nickname is D-Devil every one calls me it because my name is damian and everyone thinks i'm saten or saten's son i gets rather old but i don't mind anymore actually grow attached to the name. lol

Otaku Tetsanosuke Kirikami is off to a good start Tetsanosuke Kirikami's Avatar
    Thanks

Reasoning is as follows:

Timmeh: Just my nick name that seems to sound cooler then Timmy or Timmay.
    Big Guy: I'm a big dude, and as such I was given the title.
    Big Dude: Obviously, like the second one.
    Tetty Bear; On AF, my Internet family you could say thought I was like a teddy bear, hug-able and lovable and all that.
    Sword Guy: I enjoy swords and the like. And so the people who aren't as informed in that area just called me 'That sword Guy.'
    Gentle Giant: I'm not usually a mean guy. At times I can be cold but that's only of recent times, I'm dealing with my own mental issues so.. Yeah.
    Big Tim: Obvious.

And then there's:

Tetsanosuke, The Versian Dragon God. Me and my girlfriend at times call each other by our RP names, though her more then me. But not as much in the recent.

"Walk in with Reason, and leave with Passion."

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

My name is "Ala's" ,nickname is "Ala" .. simple ,right? nope it isn't
    i have some nicknames my friends call me:
    "Bishbish" or "Vishvish" : (the sound of toys fighting) because i liked to do this stuff when i was at primary school ... [friends and family at that time]
    "Alko" : my mother used to call me that sometimes till now (some alteration to my original name "Ala" - no significance meaning in the word itself but a lot in what it holds ...)
    "Aulaul" or "Taleel" : why don't you ask my friends! T.T ... (i don't really know myself -_-)
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast