+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Weird pets

Newbie supersonico may be famous one day supersonico may be famous one day supersonico's Avatar
    Thanks

Weird pets

i guess u guys have or had at least a pet( a dog, cat, fish, whatever)but... is it weird? a strange kind of dog or a big snake? a hamster who the only thing he does is run on the wheel?
    example: i have a parrot... the only thing he eats is flesh. Really, raw flesh one day i left on the table pork meat and he was eating it.
    What do u think of it?
    Damned Japanese Otakuses

They always keep the good stuff in Japan

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Weird pets

what I think of a parrot eating pork? feed it something else before the poor thing gets sick XD. Next thing you know he'll be eating humans...*insert jaws theme here*

anywho, how about a hermit crab that climbs to the top of it's tank 'jumps' off then climbs all the way back again and 'falls' off again? He did a face plant into his food bowl containing peanut butter..and I'd just cleaned the tank out >_>

oh and my little puppy trying to get through chicken wire to get her ball..not once but twice 2 seconds after the first attempt XD yeah she's a slow learner that one

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

yes i have a very funny cat she likes to chase her tail and once she chased it then hissed at it.
    she has also hissed at a mirrow when lookong at it.lol.

then my hamster he likes to stick his nose out of this liilte hole in his house then come out and look at you hten do it all over again about five times or so.lol. and he'll like try and run off my bed when I put up their . He has fallen soooo many times . Iam scared he has brain damage for somthing.XD

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

well i have three kittens and their mother and their ... grandmother!! .. one of the three kittens (named : Sparrow) climbs my body always then sits on my shoulder (when i'm standing of course) and then jumps down and then does it again and again for no reason -_- sheesh
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a Chinchilla growing up. We called it speedy. The species is mostly bred for its fur, or as pets, and is one of the few mammals outside of primates that have opposable thumbs.

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I love weird animals. I have a rat! He's not domesticated . . . (AKA not a pet) . . . but I feed him and pet him and haven't caught rabies yet, so I'm happy.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to own a python.....but since I moved away to my university campus this year............I could not take my baby with me......I miss him so much!!!!!
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I had a pet shark once, a black tip. It was just a baby, but my roommate accidentally killed it one day when I was away. It would come up to the top of the water when you tapped it with your hand. It was fun. Other than that I have just had your basic ordinary odd ball pets.

As a kid I had fish, gerbils, hamsters, cats, dogs, birds, hermit crabs, frogs, we had several large iguanas.

My last pet (my 1st baby I call her) a gray cat named W.C. was great. She claimed up on my shoulder all the time, or she would lay across my shoulders draping herself around my neck. We called her my parrot. She would only do this for me. I could sit across a room from her wiggle my eyebrows, and she would come running. It was funny. She passed away two Mays ago, she was 21 years old, just shy of her 22nd. It was hard loosing someone after that long, they become family.

I was gifted another gray cat (my second baby). I call her Smeagol. Some of you may have seen the poor thing dressed up on my profile page. Hey, I didn't dress the poor thing. She surprised me one day when I threw a new toy (she was about 4 months then), she went after it, and drug it back. I didn't think much at the moment, but when she kept doing this... She still does it. She also likes to stand on top of things with a shinny smooth surface, and scratch like she's digging to China.

We have certain rituals, like bed time. She knows the routine, and if I err from it she let's me know with a series of loud yowls. This is saying something, because she hardly ever "speaks". She even has her own pillow (a long body pillow), that lays next to me, I had gotten it after a surgery to keep me from turning on my side. She claimed it and she sleeps on it lying against my side with her head on my shoulder, my arm around her. She started this almost from the beginning. I tried moving the pillow, but she promptly sat on my chest staring down at me like a vulture till it was back in place. Children will be children.

When I returned from work today, I was told the poor thing fell asleep on the back of a chair, and promptly fell off. One moment she was there, the next all they saw was four legs in the air disappearing behind the chair. Then she went to jump up on a table, and missed it entirely. Poor sleepy thing. She's fine though. She is by far the funniest cat we have ever had. She is sitting atop my Modem at this moment chasing the little lizards that run across the window screen outside.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast