+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Weird pets

Newbie supersonico may be famous one day supersonico may be famous one day supersonico's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Weird pets

Quote Originally Posted by _gwenibe_ View Post
    what I think of a parrot eating pork? feed it something else before the poor thing gets sick XD. Next thing you know he'll be eating humans...*insert jaws theme here*

anywho, how about a hermit crab that climbs to the top of it's tank 'jumps' off then climbs all the way back again and 'falls' off again? He did a face plant into his food bowl containing peanut butter..and I'd just cleaned the tank out >_>

oh and my little puppy trying to get through chicken wire to get her ball..not once but twice 2 seconds after the first attempt XD yeah she's a slow learner that one
    well. i yhink that ... a flesh eating parrot is really exagerated but its true. I tryed to give him nuts and fruit, but he's really weird.

Note: i always use a blindfold before go to bed, its just a caution
    Last edited by supersonico; Dec 10, 2007 at 12:04 PM. Reason: warning*
    Damned Japanese Otakuses

They always keep the good stuff in Japan

Otaku LEtters Champion, PopWord Champion, Alphabet Soup Champion, Baby Destruction Champion bellocanlver is off to a good start
    Thanks

I hav lots of weird pets. First my turtle bit me and ripped some of my skin off bcuz i tried to clean her tank. My lizard tries to escape every night. One of my dogs thinks she is a cat . My other dog is 1 yr. old n he weights 100 pounds! and he is really dumb, he barks at himself while looking at the mirror.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by supersonico View Post
    well. i yhink that ... a flesh eating parrot is really exagerated but its true. I tryed to give him nuts and fruit, but he's really weird.

Note: i always use a blindfold before go to bed, its just a warning.
    the hell then you should dispose of such scary pet as soon as you can! .. a pet for fun and kindness not for crimes!!

Quote Originally Posted by bellocanlver View Post
    I hav lots of weird pets. First my turtle bit me and ripped some of my skin off bcuz i tried to clean her tank. My lizard tries to escape every night. One of my dogs thinks she is a cat . My other dog is 1 yr. old n he weights 100 pounds! and he is really dumb, he barks at himself while looking at the mirror.

they're weird indeed! .. but the choices you made are weirder!
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Rawr~ :3 Boxteroid Champion, flyplane Champion, Home Run Champion, Bubbelfutsch Champion, Fire Fighter Champion, Brendans Soccer Champion, Movie Star Match-Up Champion, Total blackout Champion, Text Your Reflexes Champion, Scary movie Champion, Hulk Smash Up Champion, Star Wars Champion, Extreme Snowboarding Champion, Air Disc Champion, Action Fish Champion, A Game Of 3 Halves Champion, Battleball Champion, Hacky Sack Champion, FAD 2003 Champion, SQRL Golf Champion, Dr Yeckyl and Mr Ride Champion, Sky Glide Champion, Flyer Champion, Finnair Champion, Drachenjagd Champion, Canyon Glider Champion, City Surfing Champion, Action Driving Game Champion, Extreme Rowing Champion, Kardahdg Champion, Acceleracers Track Mod Champion, Final Test Champion, Du Wichtel Champion, Pedal Power Champion, Camera Killer 2 Champion, Bike Mania on ICE Champion, ATV Winter Challenge Champion, Caliber Dash Champion, Diesel and Death Champion, Snow Ride Champion, Camera Killer Champion, Pepsi Jet Ski Champion, Bumper Cars Championship Champion, Drifting Champion, Get A Grip Champion, Rooney on the Rampage Champion, Death To Ninja Champion, Kung Fu Hustle 2 Champion, Muay Thai Champion, Metal Arm FAWEGE Champion, Knife Champion, Classroom Fighter Champion, Nobuyuki Forces 3 Champion, Caddeva Champion, Sewer Dweller Champion, Angel Mart Champion, Snowy Champion, Bola Champion, Boiler Room Champion, Bobcat Champion, Amazon Quest Champion, Booty Champion, Five Errors Champion, Mind Your Marbles Champion, Angel Fruit Champion, Binggrae Champion, Candy Shoot Champion, Imperial tiles Champion, Himalayaya - Yeti Strikes Back Champion, Terrorist Attack Champion, Americas Army Champion, Special Operations Champion, Destroy the robots Champion, Cubicle Warfare Champion, Battle Field Champion, Weapons Dealer Champion, Army Copter Champion, Flat War Champion, Terrorist Alert Champion, Bully Basher Champion, Reaktor Champion, Bungee Rescue Champion, The Contraptor Champion, Boris Champion, Carling Cold Champion, Paddleball Champion RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe is making a name for themselves RayMe's Avatar
    Not somewhere I love but I am glad I have a home so far
    Thanks

weird pets... lets see... hmm... oh yes... i once have worms as pet i got 2 types of worms.. one is the ground worm and another is the paddy worm which infest in paddy fields.. I kept them as food for my fish... but now the fish is no more.. jumped out of the pool... and was caught and eaten by my pet cat... who usually sit on the pool watching the fish mocking him.. u can't have me pananana and so on..

Hmm i would like to give this tribute of appreciation... may you rest in peace my pet chicken Robocop (named him that because of the size and way of moving.. like a robot.. )... who died to protect his "clan" which is a bunch of hens belonged to me... from a 60-70 kg (maybe more...it was damn big) python.... may your soul rest in peace... and thank you for the wonderful times together of watching you pecking my hand which is full with birdseeds

I have more pets though to mention.. hmm... i'll tell more in other post...

Legion Ketsueki Lives on~!!
    I'm BACK AO!
    >>>facebook<<<

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post
    weird pets... lets see... hmm... oh yes... i once have worms as pet i got 2 types of worms.. one is the ground worm and another is the paddy worm which infest in paddy fields.. I kept them as food for my fish... but now the fish is no more.. jumped out of the pool... and was caught and eaten by my pet cat... who usually sit on the pool watching the fish mocking him.. u can't have me pananana and so on..

Hmm i would like to give this tribute of appreciation... may you rest in peace my pet chicken Robocop (named him that because of the size and way of moving.. like a robot.. )... who died to protect his "clan" which is a bunch of hens belonged to me... from a 60-70 kg (maybe more...it was damn big) python.... may your soul rest in peace... and thank you for the wonderful times together of watching you pecking my hand which is full with birdseeds

I have more pets though to mention.. hmm... i'll tell more in other post...
    such sad and heart-warming story *fake tears rolls on my cheek!* i give a formal salute for that brave chicken! ... and i had a turtle once but for only two days .. we left her in the nearby river ...
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I've only ever had two pets - the first was a female Alaskan Wolf who had the nicest fur and remarkable eyes as well. I don't remember much though as I was young at the time, but apparently, she escaped one day and never came back. I'm still convinced that she was kidnapped though. Why would she run away? =[

The second pet is my current pet - a border collie/blue cattle dog. He's adorable, really, but has an annoying habit of barking at all birds he comes across. He's meant to chase sheep but I guess he found a replacement in birds 'cuz.. we don't have any sheep around.

Newbie Uujille is just another face in the crowd Uujille's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: Weird pets

Wierd Pets do you mean? Haha... I have!

My cat, Sugo, is a very wierd one! He sleeps all day all night at the stairs! Why does he sleep on a stairs, i ask... Then he only wakes up when its already 12:00 noon cause its time for him to eat! Thats the thing he does everyday! Nothing else! Except for an important one for him!

Then a dog, we call him Zorro. I think he's a bit weird.. He loves to eat candies after eating his breakfast! We just dicover he loves candy when its halloween! We bought some candies and peel it one by one and place them on a plate! Then after he finish his breakfast bones.. He run and stop at the plate! He smell it and take some! Hehe... After that he chews it and get another one! Hmm... Sweet dog
    SHIT MAH' MEN!!

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

I had a pet spider, actually two. They were interesting but necessarily weird, well they weren't weird to me. However the rest of my family and close associates said they were extremely strange to say the least. How? When I went to bed they would "sleep" next to me on my nightstand although in the morning they were never there. I'm guessing at night was when the weird stuff happened.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast