+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Weird Science

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Weird Science

Check this out:
    Sex robot focuses on appealing to the mind - Yahoo! News

All I can say is... Wowzers!

Are some people really that desperate? I'd just go without. All though, I guess you can say that we're getting closer to living in a world similar to 'Ghost in the Shell' or 'Chobits'. The robot isn't that far advanced, but the technology is somewhat impressive--despite the fact that it's being used for ridiculous intentions.

Any opinions?

Otaku POOHEAD189 is off to a good start POOHEAD189's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Weird Science

I find that disgusting and pathetic, but no, it does not suprise me some people would sink so low. There are just corrupt and dirty people out there, I really do not know how else to say it. And there are also extremely lonely people that need a machine to make them feel good. tsk tsk tsk
    Crazy people don't know they're going crazy. They think they're getting saner.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

this is kindof depressing yet hilarious..i mean honestly...if you cant go out there and find your "own" then maybe you should just live without..people are even more pathetic than usual.
    I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    this is kindof depressing yet hilarious..i mean honestly...if you cant go out there and find your "own" then maybe you should just live without..people are even more pathetic than usual.
    Thank you! That's what I've been thinkin'.

Why not just deal with the fact that some people are just incompatible with others; or that a person just hasn't been able to find the right person. Even if you can't find someone to be in a relationship with, find a casual sex partner--or if you can afford it, a "lady of the night" (though, I wouldn't--I'm not desperate). LOL. Or, here's an idea, just abstain from sex! Some people fail to realize that until you're okay with you, nobody else will be okay with you. A "sexbot" isn't gonna make you "better" or put you in a relationship. I personally believe that a person's social skills will go completely out the window, due to the fact that they'll be interacting intimately with a friggin' ROBOT!

Otaku desxms may be famous one day desxms may be famous one day desxms's Avatar
    Thanks

What an expensive sex toy. While I don't think Roxxy can ever take the place of real human interaction I do think that the preservation of a personality for kids is interesting. The "sex talk" was just for marketing and reminds me of Gigalo Joe from AI. Hope it is clean of any STDs and can download raunchy music and new techniques. lol. It can make a great third person in a threesome. Hope it is waterproof and free of electric shocks and is rechargeable. Makes a great gag gift.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

God that's gonna end up being like the movie Heavy Metal 2000 where some guy is marketing a sex robot that knows x positions and y dirty phrases.

Otaku Simon Champion, Shanghi 2 Champion AstralMage01 is off to a good start AstralMage01's Avatar
    Thanks

lol, I think adults got bored & want to try something new, but anyway, I think it's insane & simply Pathetic!
    "If you do not believe in yourself, hardwork is useless"
    "Might Gai" from "Naruto"

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it is interesting but wil never be a sexual substitute for a partner that knows what they are doing. Many people probably thought the vibrators were bad when they came out. Though I may have to eat my own words soon. As technology improves who is to say they can't make it better than sex with an actual person. After all technology has created several things that can do a task better than people. And hey may be few and far between but a few people I know who use devices available now say they are better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast