+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Weird Science

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Weird Science

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiDude128 View Post
    God that's gonna end up being like the movie Heavy Metal 2000 where some guy is marketing a sex robot that knows x positions and y dirty phrases.
    That's exactly what I was thinking! Brutal!

I don't know about all that. Seriously? A sex robot? I knew it was going to happen at some point. But seeing that is just sad! Nothing's better than flesh on flesh. Not ... Flesh on toaster. It's so pathetic!

That's the way humans have turned out, I suppose. I wouldn't mind having cyber parts... Cyber eyes!! Yeah! That'd be useful! Like Batou. But that isn't useful. It's a sex toy.

On the other hand, I guess to each his own. If you want to buy of those things ... Uhh... Have fun? Whatever peels your banana.

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

It's also the fact that it's so creepy looking too, I mean that blank wide eyed stare, that thing is bound to go terminator and kill you.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    Nothing's better than flesh on flesh. Not ... Flesh on toaster. It's so pathetic!
    LMAO! So true. What's next? A pleasure robot that makes espresso simultaneously? "Now, you can get your rocks off AND have your caffeine fix at the same time!" Ha ha ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose
    ...Whatever peels your banana.
    I'm sure that a sex robot could quite possibly do that!
    I mean, what if something--in the naughty area of said robot--starts falling apart or comes loose? OUCH!!

Otaku Drifting 2 Champion fiqx is off to a good start fiqx's Avatar
    Thanks

that is disgusting...well,i don't like the invention...it's boring...but,maybe that someone who is extremely lonely can find some friends to talk with and have *** with...is not that lonely person is too stupid to find a real friends...it's just my opinions...sorry,if someone get hurt with this comment...

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fiqx View Post
    that is disgusting...well,i don't like the invention...it's boring...but,maybe that someone who is extremely lonely can find some friends to talk with and have *** with...is not that lonely person is too stupid to find a real friends...it's just my opinions...sorry,if someone get hurt with this comment...
    Why is it when something different disgusts someone, they have to insult another person's intellect? Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan of the invention either but, I'm not gonna insult the intelligence of another human being over it. It ain't that serious.

Yeah, I agree that the person may be extremely lonely or desperate. But, stupid? No, I don't agree with that. Being stupid doesn't mean that you can't find a friend. Look at "the hood" in whatever area you live in. Tons of stupid people stickin' together to glorify stupidity in hopes of staying in "the crew". Some people are just socially awkward and have a hard time finding friends.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    LMAO! So true. What's next? A pleasure robot that makes espresso simultaneously? "Now, you can get your rocks off AND have your caffeine fix at the same time!" Ha ha ha!
    I would consider buying the robot if it made me a mocha...

And yeah! What happens if it... Catches a virus?? Or someone hacks your sex bot?? Oh noes!

I agree that it's creepy looking... I mean at least make the robot look hotter than that thing! >.<

Newbie vajano is off to a good start
    Thanks

Wink Re: Weird Science

i think people have a weird way of telling the news

Newbie vajano is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Re: Weird Science

It wont be the same with a robot than a person because people have sex faces and sex noises!
    its really stupid aswell because nobody wants to see their sex face when looking in metal!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast