+ Reply to Thread

Thread: weirdnessess

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

weirdnessess

lol ok so i'm pretty sure we have ALL got called weird at some point in our life, me personally would prolly be a millionair if i got a nickel for every time i got called weird(speaking of which who in the heck came up with that ecspression? its sooooo old) anyway is there a certin time that sticks in your mind? do you think its weird? do you think that anyone can relate? i remeber i was talking with two of my friends about something and i said something about how if i'm sitting near a food and even if i know i don like it or it tast icky i'll put it in my mouth and eat it anyway just because i can or its just tempting, they said i was a weirdo and told me to shut up... thoughts and opinions!!!!

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Otaku Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1 may be famous one day Avatar theif#1's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: weirdnessess

i get told im weird by my older brother and sister all the time but i take it as a compliment

Do to others as you see fit

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: weirdnessess

Quote Originally Posted by Avatar theif#1 View Post
    i get told im weird by my older brother and sister all the time but i take it as a compliment
    Dude, I know your brothers, and they're weird. Anyway, doesn't weird really just mean different or out of the ordinary? In my oppinion it would be more insulting if someone said "Man you're so average, I mean you're the same as everyone else and I barely even notice you sometimes."

+ Reply to Thread