+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: well how would you say this?

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

well how would you say this?

hiya folks^^ lol well my question is how would you tell the person you like that you like them?

would it be an email?
    note during classes?
    text?
    or just saying it to their face?

for me i would do it in person uz it makes it all the more special!! i mean i would not like getting a text from a guy say "hi i like you"
    that would be a bit werid for me..
    but anyways plz say which way would you do this? explain plz folks!! ^^
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: well how would you say this?

Nice topic... talks as well about how we like our relationships as about how shy the person is (in a way)

Well I'm realy shy, so actually it owuld be quite hard for me to say to a person that I like him like face to face... although- if I know him very well I will be able too.

But I wouldn't like e-mails and text messages and notes either, because I just think it is kinda wrong (appart from very special cases- you know what I mean probably- online realtionships).

In this part I am damn lucky, because I always get what I want. ^^ I don't know how it happens, but in the end the guy who I like ends up asking me out. Sometimes friends have helped, sometimes the signs given by me, sometimes even unconciously work very well and sometimes- I'm just lucky enough to fall in love with a guy who falls in love with me ^^

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

I am practically incapable of telling my crushes how I feel. I usually wait for them to make the first and then inform them of my reciprocation. I am WAAAAAAAAAAY to shy for my own good.

Otaku Kairu is off to a good start Kairu's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, emails work pretty well. Only thing I see wrong with email and letters is that they can come back to haunt you. Specailly if the girl goes around and shows it to all her friends (Yes it has happened to me)
    But that is not always the easiest for those very shy like myself. I say manage to slip it in while talking in person.

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

I am no the type of person that is afraid to tell what is on my mind
    If I truly like a guy and think that me and him would have a solid relationship then I would juts go up to him and tell him how I feel
    I really can't stand those type of girls that giggle and whisper to each other about how much they like this guy or that guy
    Believe me, guys would be very impressed to see that you are not afraid to tell him how you feel!!!
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

Otaku Zeikku Shadow is off to a good start Zeikku Shadow's Avatar
    Where the frozen tears from the heavens paint everything white.
    Thanks

I suppose it would depend upon the pertaining factors.

Who is it I have growing feelings for? How approachable are they? How do I react around them? How do they react around me? Etc.......

Everyone is as unique as a snowflake. I know I would prefer someone to say it to my face, but I wouldn't feel any less of a thrill finding out another way. I'm a bit shy in person, sometime painfully shy, so a face to face can be extremely awkward and distressing for all involved. Although, I have been told I look so cute when I blush. It seems the more I like someone, the harder it is for me to camouflage it.

I would feel comfortable enough saying I like you, if that is all it meant. I like you... as a friend. If it grew to something more, over time, that would be fine. I would take the chance of a face to face confession. Having already known me, they would understand just what a big step that would be for me.

If it were someone that I feel strongly about from the beginning, I would try to get to know them first, and watch for my opening. A face to face would be preferable, but a note with a beautiful bouquet would be a possibility. I have been approached in just such a way twice. It's very flattering for someone to not just say they like you, but show just how much.

I can remember just how easy it was as a kid. If you liked someone, you walked up to them socked them on the arm, and told them you wanted to be friends. If you had a crush on them you slipped notes in their locker. How many of you couldn't wait for Valentine's day, so you could give them a little valentine on their desk, and hope for the best. Life seemed much clearer and simpler then.

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol, I am not the type who would tell them stright up.

I really don't say anything to the person...

They usally end up finding out >.>

And then come up to me and say, "So, you like me?"

Lol, they always end up finding out so really I just go with the flow

and see what comes out of it.

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Otaku ryomakurosaki is off to a good start ryomakurosaki's Avatar
    Thanks

wow we have alot of shy people here ^^" but i guess i am the same in some ways. but when it came up to telling the person i went to their face and i told them^^ but he didn't feel the same but whatever ^^ but i loved that we are better friends when that happened ^^
    oh yea i don't like the note writing cuz it does come back to haunt to...
    so i still chose telling to the face still ^^
    [/CENTER][/COLOR][/FONT]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast