+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: well how would you say this?

My Entity Is Unknown anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god is making a name for themselves anime_being_god's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: well how would you say this?

Quote Originally Posted by ryomakurosaki View Post
    hiya folks^^ lol well my question is how would you tell the person you like that you like them?

would it be an email?
    note during classes?
    text?
    or just saying it to their face?

for me i would do it in person uz it makes it all the more special!! i mean i would not like getting a text from a guy say "hi i like you"
    that would be a bit werid for me..
    but anyways plz say which way would you do this? explain plz folks!! ^^
    different kinds of ppl would do different kinds of things, shy people may send notes or email, but a straight forward person like myself would rather just go up and ask myself

1st Sig finished 12-20-09

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Personally I prefer to write a letter, that way if I get rejected I won't be able to see that on that person's face. Plus I feel that I can express myslef better through letters and the like. Although an email would be good too.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

abc
    Newbie abc is off to a good start abc's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmm good question knowing how shy i am to the opposite sex sometimes i would write him a letter and tell him how much i like him. i would be kinda afraid to tell him to the face in fear that he would embarass me or something.
    So to be on the safe side ill write the letter

Otaku urlovelyassassin is off to a good start
    in the devil's arms and the angel's heart
    Thanks

i just flirt until the person asks me out

im really flirtatious sometimes and i let it be known

but if the person isnt into me that way ill back off

if they are, they can ask me out lol

dating is fun but it isnt that big of deal to me

if i wanted im sure i could be alone the rest of my life as long as i have friends

and ill give anyone a chance

Sometimes I still dream of you, even though you were so cold
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=27434950

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

Someone wrote a love poem to my friend once. I feel horrible about it now, because my friends and I analyzed it and critiqued its literary value . . . It was rather well-written, though, don't get me wrong! The problem: my friend was disgusted by the suitor BEFORE the bloody poem and felt immensely guilty . . . and slightly disturbed.

~always by your side~ Radarix Champion, Virus 2 Champion, Virus 3 Champion fireandice is off to a good start fireandice's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a very hard time with telling people how I truly feel. I usually like to do it face to face, so if I start to hint at it and they seem like their not interested, I can change the subject quickly. But every once in a great while, I will write down how I feel about that person. Letting that person see it or not is another story all together.

ayu
    Devoted Otaku ayu is off to a good start ayu's Avatar
    Thanks

Say it face to face if you're enthusiastic. But if not, send it through mail or something.

Most of the boys who confessed to me are through chat. They just don't have the gutts.

Golden Crypt Lord James Bunny Champion, Leaf Bouncer Champion, Flying Pengus Champion, Jungle Jumble Champion, Hungry Hippaul Champion LichGRIFFIN may be famous one day LichGRIFFIN's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ayu View Post
    Say it face to face if you're enthusiastic. But if not, send it through mail or something.

Most of the boys who confessed to me are through chat. They just don't have the gutts.
    If it is to me .. i would do it personally .. i mean a girl would be more appreciative for the situation if i told her face to face because of the importance of the personal-related topic .. but if i needed to i can use alternative ways (notes and letters) but i wouldn't go to E-Mail ... that's my opinion
    Life and Death are always one and the same
    EVEN IF A RAINBOW IS BROKEN THERE'S STILL THE SKY

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast