+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Were you ever bullied?

Otaku Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat may be famous one day Sashacat's Avatar
    Thanks

Were you ever bullied?

When I think I was 5 this boy used to pretend he was a power ranger and bent back my fingers everyday.

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Were you ever bullied?

*luaghs* wow a powerranger? thats so lame.
    i never was bullied i am too nice to be bullied. i have too many friends that will have my back if i ever get in a fight neways. but i know someone who was bullied by some dude who used to verbaly attack him to get out his stal.

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

Legendary Otaku divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment may be famous one day divine_punishment's Avatar
    Thanks

When I was younger, I had to wear glasses to correct my farsightedness. Every time this one guy saw me, he and his brother and their whole entourage of friends teased me, made faces at me, called me names, or started physical altercations (not that I ever fought back . . .) Every night, I prayed that they would stop and leave me alone. When I was in fifth grade, I went to the optometrist, who told me that I no longer had to wear my specs. You can guess how excited I was. Karma saw to it that this boy, his brother, and all their friends suddenly needed glasses. We laugh about it now, but when it happened I was miserable.

Otaku Bow Adventure Champion OdysseanPromise may be famous one day OdysseanPromise may be famous one day
    Montclair, NJ (School), Severn, MD (Home)
    Thanks

I have a vivid recollection of being teased incessantly when I was younger and I lived in Alabama. That also happened when I was overweight as a child. Since then, I have received the occasional teasing now and then, but these days, most people are too intimidated by me to say anything, even if they wanted to, so I think that works out well.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Post Re: Were you ever bullied?

I was teased in the first grade. But that was long time ago. And my big sister was teacher so she stopped them.

Sophist of Satire Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia may be famous one day Exoparadapsyphobia's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm, I get people trying to mess with me sometimes, and usually put them right down. Like today some kid that has been intentionally annoying me for the past few days made some smart ass comment and I told him that if he opened his mouth again I was going to beat him into a coma in a very threatening and serious tone, he shut up after that. And I've actually gotten in a few physical fights over people trying to bully me, a friend or my brother (I use to get into lots of fights over my brother, I actually got expelled from Jr. High).
    Death is your most loyal companion, for he will never fail you.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah, I was bullied a lot by this girl named Dessie in the fourth grade. She seemed to absolutely hate me for no apparent reason. When I look back at it now it just seems so crazy. I remember she thought I was lying about my name. She thought it was Brenda not Brena. At the time though I took the things she said seriously and I remember it really bothered me at times but I survived. I finally did figure out why she picked on me so much through a friend of hers. She told me that she couldn't stand me because I always acted so nice like some kind of angel. I remember thinking that was the most stupid reason I had ever heard of not liking someone and I still think that. I also remember praying that she would become a better person some way somehow and she really did as she got older.
    Last edited by Priestess Angel; Feb 01, 2007 at 06:56 PM.

Decapitation?DontBePicky! Raimann may be famous one day Raimann may be famous one day Raimann's Avatar
    Thanks

Well since now a days, i have been seen as the cool kid, i tend to break up some fights and have never been involved in bullying. the only time i can remember was when i was about 5 years old. since both my parents were polish, at home they spoke in polish to be and i spoke back. when i was in nursery school, i would have trouble communicating fluently with people because i would refer to a polish word for example 'Do You Have...Ten Samachod?' (do you have that car) and they would call me a freak from another planet. i never got over that until grade 1 when i improved my english speaking.

Want Credits Fast? Love The Thrill Of Gambling? Then Come On Down And See For Yourself!
    http://www.animeonline.net/f5/nfl-football-31440/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast