+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Were you ever bullied?

~Counting Down the Days~ NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin may be famous one day NevesElocin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Were you ever bullied?

I'll admit that I was bullied...alot. It's not that I couldn't defend myself, because I could, its just that I was afraid to hurt other people. I've always been so much bigger than my classmates and much, much stronger so I just endured. But it did make me tough if nothing else and I'm glad about that.

Our love will go on until the end of time. I will always be yours and you will be mine.

Newbie Luxuria is off to a good start Luxuria's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, when I was younger about 7 or 8 this group of kids around 12 or so would bully me every time I went to my grandma's house. I was always scared of leaving her house to go outside because if those bully kids saw me, they would end up calling me names, making fun of me, ect. If they wern't outside, I stay out for a while until I saw them again and I'd head back to my grandma's house. I told my parents about it and they just told me to ignore them. I tried ignoring them but that never helped me. I still wonder why they would bother me in the first place. Now I think they're about what, 16 or 17? They bully my cousins now. -.-;

I made this banner. ^^

Newbie MissMe is off to a good start MissMe's Avatar
    Thanks

[COLOR="Plum"]Poo. In 3rd-5th grade peoples made fun of me cause I didnt talk a lot....But I always sent them comics of how I was going to kill them in the 6th grade...so they stopped and in 8th grade we all became friends!!!!! \^^/
    ((what happened in the 7th grade neways....))
    [/COLOR
    ]

Otaku linx88 may be famous one day linx88 may be famous one day
    Thanks

i was never really bullied...
    thered be kids who picked on me.. but after awhile theyd just..stop.
    i guess it was just cuz i never reacted to watever they did....
    there are still bullies at my school today..
    cept i somehow got myself in some stupid gang at my school and appearantly by being friends with the "leader guy" or w/e he isi have there "protection".
    idk.. its all really stupid in my opinion.
    haha.
    in just 3 more months im off to college.. so it all wont matter then.
    www.myspace.com/fallabletruth

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig!!!!

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Of course who wasn't I still do today but it's from all the Preps in my school. They think I have no fashion scense just cause I don't dress like them and they think I'm a freek and a nerd because I like anime. Soo yeah. Only thing is I have abetter life than them thats all that counts.

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3