Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What Anime Girl Are you most likely like?

Devoted Otaku Nympho may be famous one day Nympho may be famous one day Nympho's Avatar
    Thanks

What Anime Girl Are you most likely like?

Click on link and take quiz- post results with a BB CODE!

My result:

You are like Chi! (Robots don't have last names.) Very Naive and innocent, you just want to be accepted and loved! You are very much like a child, sweet, small, and cute. You don't take much notcie of what's going on around you, and your very pretty. You are falling in love, but don't know it and your confused about it. You will protect those you love at any cost. Congratulate yourself, your a innocent, pure girl.

Take this quiz!

Quizilla | Join | Make a Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code
    Last edited by Nympho; Aug 19, 2006 at 12:30 AM.

I'm a glass child. I am Hannah's regrets. Monster.

★~Ao's Irish Fariy ~★ equinn may be famous one day equinn may be famous one day equinn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What Anime Girl Are you most likely like?

You are like Tenten! (Last name is unknown.) A big tomboy, you refuse to cry or be scared. You made a promise to yourself you will not be like other girls, you will be strong and a awesome fighter! You never wear a skirt or dress, you can't train in those things! You are very pretty, but don't care or notice, you are too busy training to become strong. That to you is beauty. Like Tenten, you can calculate distances almost instantly, and your very smart. You have incredible Accuracy (100%) and never miss your target. Congratulate yourself, you are a very strong, no nonsense girl.

OMG im really like that !!!!!!!!!!!!????? 0__0

Banned Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip may be famous one day Rave_Grip's Avatar
    Thanks

Your are like Awayuki Himeno! Always generous and caring, you stop at nothing to protect those you love, even your bossy step sister! Trying to hold your family together and fighting to protect the world at the same time is hard work! How do you fit it all in? I don't think I could! You have strange tastes, and aren't like other people, so others reject you as stuck up an snotty, but your not, your just different. You have an awesome attitude, and do not mind hanging out with guys, you tomboy you! You have to put up with alot. Youn are very hyper, crazy, and fun loving, your typical sixteen year old girl! Congratulate yourself for doing so well in life!

Otaku ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~ may be famous one day ~momoko~'s Avatar
    Thanks

You are like Tenten! (Last name is unknown.) A big tomboy, you refuse to cry or be scared. You made a promise to yourself you will not be like other girls, you will be strong and a awesome fighter! You never wear a skirt or dress, you can't train in those things! You are very pretty, but don't care or notice, you are too busy training to become strong. That to you is beauty. Like Tenten, you can calculate distances almost instantly, and your very smart. You have incredible Accuracy (100%) and never miss your target. Congratulate yourself, you are a very strong, no nonsense girl.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

eew! Rave-san got too bored that he took a girl's quiz! XD
    j/k

sheep's results: (^_^)

You are like Haruno Sakura! You are very intelligant, and know a bunch! If someone wants knowledge, come to you! You have a very short temper, but you a very supportive and you cheer on your teammates like they are innvincible. If required, you will fight, but you prefer not to. Like Sakura, you are not easily scared, but you are easily angered. Many people hit on you, you poor thing! You usually show them who's boss with a giant slap or punch. You were one vain and you cared more about your hair then training, but you stopped caring about your looks and trying to impress the boys and got down to business. (Okay, you haven't totally given up on boys, but give you a break, right?) Congratulate yourself, you smart, brave girl.

ewww.. why is sheep another loser...? >_<,
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Bored college student fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod may be famous one day fayt lingod's Avatar
    Thanks

i was a little too bored as well sheep.....

thanks to zyta for the sick sig and avy!

Newbie tokyo-mewmew^-^ may be famous one day tokyo-mewmew^-^ may be famous one day tokyo-mewmew^-^'s Avatar
    <3 in my own anime world where everything is made of candy <3 yummy
    Thanks

You are like Purin! (Last name unknow, I'm pretty sure.)You love to make people laugh, and love entertaining. You LOVE attention and applause. Being in the spotlight is no problem, your very outgoing. You are sometimes annoying and very mischevious, but you have a heart of gold. Kind and sweet, you live life to the fullest, not letting being poor and an orphan get you down! You see the brighter side to a matter, always being an optimist. Like Purin, your always hyper and crazy. You take care of all your brothers and sisters, (If your an only child you would if you had some). You are a awesome person, congratulate yourself on being a entertaining, gold hearted person.

LOL!!! i <3 purin she's so adorable!
    i luv my friends <3 *especially beauty-pop*

Newbie tokyo-mewmew^-^ may be famous one day tokyo-mewmew^-^ may be famous one day tokyo-mewmew^-^'s Avatar
    <3 in my own anime world where everything is made of candy <3 yummy
    Thanks

hey wait a second! i wanted sakura! *rips test in half* lies!! all lies!!
    i luv my friends <3 *especially beauty-pop*

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast