+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What AO done for you?

Angelic Lasura may be famous one day Lasura's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: What AO done for you?

Well AO has helped me improve my English a bit and it deffinetely has helped me learn to type real fast Also I have learned to like poems here and I've learned not to be afraid to post my stories. And of course I have met my one true love here. And alltogether it has been great fun ^^

What you enjoy most when you are here? ^^
    I enjoy posting the most, just sharing my opinion and hearing what other ppl think ^^ It's nice. Also I like this forum with it's rules actually. Other forums annoy me terribly with the similar threads and lots of spam... yaky...

What you do usually in AO?
    I ussually just look in my favourite forum sections and post on the new threads. And I also talk to some friends, answer to any letters, do what I'm supposed to do as a POTM judge etc. ^^

Why you are still lingering around AO for such a long time?
    Because this is my first and last forum, as I've said many times before. This is my favourite forum, so I aint leaving it like... ever!

Why you actually joined AO in the first place?
    You must blame Gaara from Naruto for it actually. I read about Gaara somewhere and got interested into what actually is anime, and when you do a search on anime, AO is one of the first things that pop up. The forum seemed rather great, so I joined it ^^ I've loved it ever since!

My recommended fanfic: "Dreamer" by Scourge

Otaku BrokenLover101 is off to a good start BrokenLover101's Avatar
    Somewhere where only simplicity can take me
    Thanks

Well... AO has given me a support group... in a way.. It's given me a loving relationship with a man I love very much and a few really close friends who are always there for me when I need them.

Quote Originally Posted by RayMe View Post

What you enjoy most when you are here? ^^
    What you do usually in AO?
    Why you are still lingering around AO for such a long time or?
    Why you actually joined AO in the first place?

Talking to friends... meeting new people.. things like that
    Welcome people, talk to my current friends...
    Yep... I'm on almost all day long. I get off usually around 3pm and on around 5:30am or 6
    Well... long story short? I was going through a lot and i was depressed and bored at school one day and looked up the word anime and it sounded interesting so I joined...
    X.x.X The only thing I'll ever want... X.x.X

X.x.X Is for you to love me the way I love you.. X.x.X

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    I linger here because i feel as though i'm a valued member. That may be completely untrue, but hey, i do my best to be liked by everyone. It's a family away from my family.
    Bugger off, we don't like ya...
    *gives you a big brother noogy*

Sorry, couldn't help it. I just had to...

It's interesting looking through everyone's replies. Good to see we have a strong community here...

The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Funny.... I take every oppertunity to admit my sad, sad truths....

Ok, so I joined AO to "keep tabs" on my ex. Thats why my name "Peach_follows" is so creepy and stalkerish.

For over a year, I was just a waste of space.... I never posted. My first post was on a poem written by my ex...

Kasai, who was a mod then, was ripping up his poem... And, like a dumby, I wanted to jump to his defense. After that, I wanted to try my hand with Kasai, and write a poem to see if she'd comment on mine....

Much to my surprise, I got a compliment from Kasai!.... Anyone who knows Kasai... you know shes hard to please .

So I got really into the poems... and soon ventured out into all the forums! Now I have made a couple online friends here. Plus, I still enjoy posting an occasional poem. Esspecially with POTM now active.

Also, I admit.... I still check up on the ex every now and again.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Child Of God Kiani Haki22 is off to a good start Kiani Haki22's Avatar
    Thanks

Well AO hmmm what has it done for me alot of things really. I have met the most amazing people on here. They are just like me in so many ways so weird and uniques and drama carriers lol.....but what teenager doesnt bring drama where ever they go. Well I met blue aka Coty he is the sweetest guy I have met but sadly not with him. Then I met kyle aka Scourge he is so sweet and he is awesome and so much like him and I enjoy talking to him. Then there is iluvmyloser aka Rachel-bunny she is so weird unique and awesome to talk to and she is also hyper which makes her fun to talk to really. And I could go on forever about all the ppl on AO but I dont have that much time lol......

What you enjoy most when you are here? Well what I enjoy most is talking to all kinds of people around the world and getting to know them and befriend them and of course the RPGs they are awesome lol!!!

What you do usually in AO? Well what I usually do is I am a little chatter box on AO I talk on forums and in the chatroom and in RPGs in character of course...lol.

Why you are still lingering around AO for such a long time or? Well when I come here I feel welcomed and wanted AO is like a big ole family to me and love being here. I meet the most awesome ppl when I come here really everyday I meet someone new. I just love it here.

Why you actually joined AO in the first place? Well I had just finished and anime series called Strawberry Panic and I was searching for more anime shows to watch. So I searched anime and then I saw a suggestion that said Anime Online and I clicked on it and then website link. I browsed it I was like I have never joined a site like this I think I will and I did and ever since that day my life changed I love it really I do I would recomend this site to anyone and everyone.

So that is what AO has done for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3